shytty dikk?

• Total voters

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Maaaaaaaaaaan this whole time I thought that after anal sex I'd pull out a dikk that look like I dipped it in German chocolate cake batter :sadcam: But when the wife and I got drunk af this weekend and we did it...and after...I didn't see shyt, literally! I'm like wtf? Not that I wanted to have a shytty dikk, I just had it in my mind that there would be shyt everywhere and it wasn't :whew: :blessed:

Am I lucky? Who does this on the regular? And honestly it wasn't all that. The p*ssy feels better by far!
But when you get married brehs you have to conquer every single hole that wifey has :birdman:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
I used to be like :what:to anal. It's still something I don't see happening but once in a while.... when I feel :shaq:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Overrated!

The time i tried it i could barely get the tip in as it was her first time and my dikk is rather thick

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:whoa: You dont pipe da-booty-hole cause it feels better than the poon, you pipe da-booty-hole, just to be piping da-booty-hole.
eeuGzri.png

Last edited:

treezee

LWO
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
Overrated!

The time i tried it i could barely get the tip in as it was her first time and my dikk is rather thick
It was like trying to break into Fort Knox for the first 5 minutes! Then with hella lube it popped right in. The wife is a trooper (and she was wasted :pachaha:)