Ana Kasparian (TYT) announces she has left the Democratic Party

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
all the good things oil does, you fukking clown. jesus christ. it literally powers the modern world as we know it :laff:

And Democrats disagree with that how? Name one function of oil that Democrats deny. :mjlol:

You constantly say stupid shyt you haven't thought through at all. Tell me an ACTUAL thought about oil that Republicans are right about and Democrats are wrong.

electric cars, etc, will overtake oil when the market decides it's a superior product. and not before

The last 400 years have proven that this is an idiotic way to run a society. Were you content with "the market" to decide when slavery should be abolished? Did "the market" dictate child labor ending and OHSA standards starting? Why not have "the market" determine auto safety regulation, gun control, and health care for the elderly?

Hell, why don't you let the fukking market decide which illegal immigrants can stay in the country, if you love the market so much. :russ:

The market didn't tell us when lead should be taken out of our products, toxic waste should stop being dumped in our rivers, and CFCs should stop destroying the ozone layer. But you believe the consequences of Big Oil are the ONE societal ill that should be subject to market forces alone.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Hes only got a surface level understanding of most takes he argues, besides his tranny obsession where he can at least explain X/Y chromosomes:pachaha:

He doesn't have beyond a surface-level understanding of that one either, as proven by the fact that he's repeatedly accused both regular "cis" men and women born as women of being "trannies".

Daps
if i hate arabs, then you hate jews. so that's a wash :mjlol:

but i'm glad you admit that you're bested by a simple 5th grade science textbook, all in pursuit of being the best little democrat shill you can be. pathetic
You can never post quotes, or any kind of real evidence, to back up your posts. But am I Pink MAGA or a Democratic shill? You routinely argue shyt above your understanding. I cant drag you up to my level but I can get down to yours and put in a way you may understand

No one:camby: cares about trannys:wrist:besides you, other closeted homos, and the chronically online:dahell: You're just too stupid :skip: to understand that everytime you post about them it comes across as projection:umad:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can never post quotes, or any kind of real evidence, to back up your posts. But am I Pink MAGA or a Democratic shill? You routinely argue shyt above your understanding. I cant drag you up to my level but I can get down to yours and put in a way you may understand

No one:camby: cares about trannys:wrist:besides you, other closeted homos, and the chronically online:dahell: You're just too stupid :skip: to understand that everytime you post about them it comes across as projection:umad:
it's hilarious that you're such a dog-leashed, pathetic partisan hack, that you can't just say "trehs shouldn't play girl's sports". you have to say "no one cares" :laff:

Dems are wrong on that issue, keep embarrassing yourself

Daps
it's hilarious that you're such a dog-leashed, pathetic partisan hack, that you can't just say "trehs shouldn't play girl's sports". you have to say "no one cares" :laff:

Dems are wrong on that issue, keep embarrassing yourself
Your primary issues are trannys playing in women sports leagues, oil, and the border. But youre not a Republican. And Im the embarassment :skip:

Once again, no one cares about trannys. Put them in their own sports league, put them with men, put them with women, put them in no leaguea, no one cares besides you and other homos. 10% of your posting is devoted to a sub 2% of the population group

But lets back it up, find me a quote like this from me about Jews
i hate everything islam
My apologies for simplifying your hate to just Arabs, you hate everything related to Islam, not just the predominent group associated with the Religion:obama: I'll get your prejudice correct next time

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Sometime I stare at the stars in the night sky and wonder are our HL Allstars just gluttons for punishment or just the most gullible bunch of hypocrites man kind has ever known because they get played for fools so regularly :mjlol:
It’s actually the opposite - she’s mad because she thought that she was a left celebrity and didn’t think they would ever come for her if she was on BS. If anything, it reinforces the policies over people stance.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last 400 years have proven that this is an idiotic way to run a society. Were you content with "the market" to decide when slavery should be abolished? Did "the market" dictate child labor ending and OHSA standards starting? Why not have "the market" determine auto safety regulation, gun control, and health care for the elderly?

Hell, why don't you let the fukking market decide which illegal immigrants can stay in the country, if you love the market so much. :russ:

The market didn't tell us when lead should be taken out of our products, toxic waste should stop being dumped in our rivers, and CFCs should stop destroying the ozone layer. But you believe the consequences of Big Oil are the ONE societal ill that should be subject to market forces alone.

:laff: kamala pivoting to MY SIDE. not yours

how about that? she just refuted your bullshyt ass post in real time :laff::laff:

Last edited: