8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
but you still vote democrat

:mjpls:
sadly many of us will blindly vote dem. If the specific dem in my area supports what i want they'll get my vote. but yeah, people need to see that these people can present you with anti-reparations rhetoric covered in frosting.

"why are you fighting for scraps, you're smarter than that :troll:".

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cacs simply don’t want to see Black Americans level the playing field with them economically because y’all are a threat to surpass them up and thus the system of white supremacy collapses. These cacs know this that’s why they’ll support everything under the sun before they will reparations. They downplay it by referring it as “scraps” or bringing up other deflection tactics like minimum wage increases. Ana couldn’t answer the brotha’s question when he asked a question looking for a response with tangibles, so she just pulls something outta her ass. Like it’s realistic for EVERY black American to be a CEO or business owner :comeon: Like it’s realistic to even achieve something like that without having to be vetted and screened by white society, to be let into the good ol boy club. Reparations would erase that by having black people set the rules and standards and not have to deal with cacs to get things like business loans and stuff.

She’s simply staying on code upholding white supremacy.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I remember that debate she had with Coulter and the infamous moment when Ana brushed off Black Americans concerns with "learn spanish".

Let me find the clip;

From 40:24 to about 46 mins.

Anne is bodying all the way through.

Sombrero-MJ.png

Look at Toure's bytch ass reaction when Anne said for 400 years America was black and white and Civil Rights are for black folks not some Rainbow Coalition.

I don't fukk with Coulter. I know she is not making these arguments in good faith but just peep how dismissive our Liberal "allies" are.

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember that debate she had with Coulter and the infamous moment when Ana brushed off Black Americans concerns with "learn spanish".

Let me find the clip;

@ 40:24

Either you put the wrong-time stamp on there, or you're completely warping what she said to match Anne Coulter's allusion toward the increasing Latino prevalence in Black-American neighborhoods as the problem as opposed to a symptom of the problem.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I pointed this out back when it happened TWO YEARS AGO ...astonishingly and I DESPISE Ann Coulter
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/25730555/
This is embarrassing. Ann Coulter is warping Black interests into conservative ideals in the hopes that viewers missed out on the last 80 years of moderate pandering and will fall for it, as you are.

Latinos move into economically segregated neighborhoods, segregated by Whites, made more difficult to access infrastructure and resources, and also less hostile.
While there certainly has been inter-ethnic violence, it isn't to the extent she's claiming it to be, and its largely gang-related.

Its symptomatic of racism from White Americans.