an Autistic mom with 2 Autistic kids and a husband with ADHD

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
look, i know people who claim they are diagnosed with autism and use it as an excuse for being a dikk and having horrible social skills and claim they on some aspergers the main character from the big bang theory shyt.

and it flies because you can't go at someone on the spectrum.

i'm not saying autism is fake, but some people are lying, especially in the workplace. :unimpressed:
Word, people have terrible social skills.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Not even exaggerating I've been around SOOOOOO many black folks on the spectrum and they ALWAYS gravitate towards me. I don't act judgemental towards them so I guess they pick up on that shyt instantly. I also try to learn from others so I'll just let them talk about whatever interests they have and can usually jump in the conversation when they give me the chance but alot of times when talking with folks with different forms of autism it's like a one sided convo but I figure they can use it as practice when they gotta deal with people that aren't as patient:yeshrug:

I ain't never smashed any autistic females even though I've come across some that were choosing. I felt like it would be taking advantage of them but after seeing this interview it might've helped with their feelings of isolation......or maybe they were practicing and not trying to flirt like she said in the interview........:jbhmm:

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of this psycho (narcissistic/bi-polar) bytch I met at a diner. Got a drink with her and offered to smoke her up back in my hotel room.

Told me she’d have her “husband” (turns out he doesn’t exist) put a hit out on me if I didn’t sell her an 1/8th. Never thought I’d have to pull a gun on a bytch before.

:russ:
Why didn’t you just sell her the 1/8th?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My cousin is 27 and has autism and acts just like her. People hear autism and think they will see a person tweaking and being wild/uncontrollable, but there are a lot of high functioning autistic adults. It's a spectrum not a specific condition.
This.

I love the demystifying of autism.

We have such a terrible sense of acceptance and compassion that rivals the ignorance of children as a society.

These are people are are able to function and should be respected as such.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I'm subscribed and it's fukked up that I can watch high functioning individuals, but I'm hesitant to watch lower functioning. I'm an empath and those videos will have me sad for the entire day. They've taught me to respect and acknowledge other's situation(s) though.

Her bluntness is hilarious. She told Chris that she likes football because the guys are hot and her husband hit the :mjcry:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You'd probably go to jail for fukking this bytch...

They'd say she was too autistic to consent

There is literally zero chance of that. Of course you can go to jail for having sex with someone who is severely disabled or retarded to the point where they can't consent any more than a little kid can (both men and women have been convicted for that), but she's probably smarter than you are. Y'all are demeaning as fukk.

I met plenty of women like this and just chalked it up to them being bubbly/ditzy..if this the case it’s a lotta autistic bytches out here lol

Her attitude isn't what makes her autistic. It's how she can't handle noisy environments, can't read social cues, doesn't understand emotional behaviors many other people would find normal, etc.