Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka said Autism is watered down now :laff:

We need that pure uncut fish scale autism :laff:
look, i know people who claim they are diagnosed with autism and use it as an excuse for being a dikk and having horrible social skills and claim they on some aspergers the main character from the big bang theory shyt.

and it flies because you can't go at someone on the spectrum.

i'm not saying autism is fake, but some people are lying, especially in the workplace. :unimpressed:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Dude who runs that YouTube channel is truly an amazing soul.

I've been subscribed to this channel for a while now. Saw this video a while back, didn't make a thread cause her husband white and didn't want her to get bashed.

Y'all got me to check out the other videos and now I'm completely hooked. Watched the sociopath brother, watched several of the kids with different diagnoses, watched the autism-down syndrome couple, watching the schizophrenic dad right now. He does an amazing job with these interviews and a lot of them are enlightening as hell.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t think so at first but the more I watched her there is definitely something there :patrice:
I was definitely convinced 3 minutes in. If you have seen severe autism, and then the lighter end, there is a level if different that is impossible to describe. She is by no means “slow” but people would assume she is.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
There's plenty of mental and physical disorders out there that are a bigger issue for child-raising than autism. Borderline, bipolar, narcissistic, sociopathic, major depressive, PTSD, retardation, not to mention racist and other damaging ideologies....you gonna make folk pass some eugenics shyt before they get their breeding card?

There's a ton of autism-spectrum folk in the science community, in the tech community, and in the activist community who are probably contributing to society more than the average non-autistic person out there.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Can someone please explain to me what autism is? To my knowledge, and please educate me if I’m typing out of turn, you go to a psychologist/psychiatrist who deems you autistic. There’s no blood work to affirm that anybody is in fact autistic. Nor does anyone know the origins. I’m just curious.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

:francis:

I can't condone this kind of procreation

look, i know people who claim they are diagnosed with autism and use it as an excuse for being a dikk and having horrible social skills and claim they on some aspergers the main character from the big bang theory shyt.

and it flies because you can't go at someone on the spectrum.

i'm not saying autism is fake, but some people are lying, especially in the workplace. :unimpressed:

Can someone please explain to me what autism is? To my knowledge, and please educate me if I’m typing out of turn, you go to a psychologist/psychiatrist who deems you autistic. There’s no blood work to affirm that anybody is in fact autistic. Nor does anyone know the origins. I’m just curious.

Man....I guess everyone is autistic alil bit then

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You'd probably go to jail for fukking this bytch...

They'd say she was too autistic to consent

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
There's no blood work for pretty much any mental conditions

Including mental retardation

U can't stumble upon a blood stain, test it and come to the conclusion that this is done slow bus blood