an Autistic mom with 2 Autistic kids and a husband with ADHD

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
This is why I still stick around this website :laff:
After that I heard rumors she was a police informant. What a close call….

:whew:

I told my cousin that story the and he goes “She threatened to have her mans kill you if you didn’t sell her drugs? That the highest form of extortion.”

:ld:

I wasn’t even thinking about it like that. Plus I’m pretty sure my lawyer could eat her soul on the witness stand but you can never be too sure.

:ohhh:

I went back in to eat at her diner a few nights later with a different women when I knew she was working just to let my nuts hang. Word has it bytch got fired for threatening to cut this old cac’s throat that serves there.

:mjgrin:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I actually watched most of this video the other day. Her weirdness is cute to me and them titties sittin right :takedat:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of this psycho (narcissistic/bi-polar) bytch I met at a diner. Got a drink with her and offered to smoke her up back in my hotel room.

Told me she’d have her “husband” (turns out he doesn’t exist) put a hit out on me if I didn’t sell her an 1/8th. Never thought I’d have to pull a gun on a bytch before.

:skip::picard:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Google analytics is on some bullshyt. I swear i open this thread and scroll down and it has an ad of a college for people with down syndrome.:mjlol::russ:

780-B15-F4-F145-457-B-A608-4-A11221286-F7.png

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
There's plenty of mental and physical disorders out there that are a bigger issue for child-raising than autism. Borderline, bipolar, narcissistic, sociopathic, major depressive, PTSD, retardation, not to mention racist and other damaging ideologies....you gonna make folk pass some eugenics shyt before they get their breeding card?

There's a ton of autism-spectrum folk in the science community, in the tech community, and in the activist community who are probably contributing to society more than the average non-autistic person out there.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Reminds me of this psycho (narcissistic/bi-polar) bytch I met at a diner. Got a drink with her and offered to smoke her up back in my hotel room.

Told me she’d have her “husband” (turns out he doesn’t exist) put a hit out on me if I didn’t sell her an 1/8th. Never thought I’d have to pull a gun on a bytch before.
:dead::dead::dead: