an Autistic mom with 2 Autistic kids and a husband with ADHD

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of this psycho (narcissistic/bi-polar) bytch I met at a diner. Got a drink with her and offered to smoke her up back in my hotel room.

Told me she’d have her “husband” (turns out he doesn’t exist) put a hit out on me if I didn’t sell her an 1/8th. Never thought I’d have to pull a gun on a bytch before.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
There's plenty of mental and physical disorders out there that are a bigger issue for child-raising than autism. Borderline, bipolar, narcissistic, sociopathic, major depressive, PTSD, retardation, not to mention racist and other damaging ideologies....you gonna make folk pass some eugenics shyt before they get their breeding card?

There's a ton of autism-spectrum folk in the science community, in the tech community, and in the activist community who are probably contributing to society more than the average non-autistic person out there.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Reminds me of this psycho (narcissistic/bi-polar) bytch I met at a diner. Got a drink with her and offered to smoke her up back in my hotel room.

Told me she’d have her “husband” (turns out he doesn’t exist) put a hit out on me if I didn’t sell her an 1/8th. Never thought I’d have to pull a gun on a bytch before.

This is why I still stick around this website :laff:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I know someone that got diagnosed with autism as a 30 something year old, I was surprised it took that long because dude was always off
barely walked, is always sprinting
can't stand still, is either fidgeting or doing push ups to stop pacing around

I'm also 100% sure a friend in high school suffered from it, now his bat sh!t crazy tho after self medicating with drugs and alcohol

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

You escaped a false rape allegation that night:ufdup:

Last edited: