An argument free relationship

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I was talking to this chick yesterday and she told me she was in a relationship for 2 years and outside of the breakup argument (over him "cheating") they had never had an argument.

I told her something was wrong with their relationship.

I attributed to lack of passion......

can a healthy relationship be argument free?

whats yours thoughts?

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
Yes I'm too laid back for that. We can talk about it but once it becomes an "argument" I'm over it. Now if she's saying they never had a disagreement over anything that whole time then :duck:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I was talking to this chick yesterday and she told me she was in a relationship for 2 years and outside of the breakup argument (over him "cheating") they had never had an argument.

I told her something was wrong with their relationship.

I attributed to lack of passion......

can a healthy relationship be argument free?

whats yours thoughts?

A relationship doesn't HAVE TO have arguments to be healthy. There will always be disputes over things because being 2 different people, neither party in the couple will always agree with the other.

At the same time, the type of screaming, nagging, bytchy full fledged arguments that some people can get into are not healthy. Some attribute arguments to having a healthy relationship, but I would say the fact that they can manage to stay together is the sign of a healthy relationship.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Yes I'm too laid back for that. We can talk about it but once it becomes an "argument" I'm over it. Now if she's saying they never had a disagreement over anything that whole time then :duck:

nah, she said they had disagreements which were simply talked out...some of which were just left at agree to disagree....

that doesnt sound natural to me

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
A relationship doesn't HAVE TO have arguments to be healthy. There will always be disputes over things because being 2 different people, neither party in the couple will always agree with the other.

At the same time, the type of screaming, nagging, bytchy full fledged arguments that some people can get into are not healthy. Some attribute arguments to having a healthy relationship, but I would say the fact that they can manage to stay together is the sign of a healthy relationship.

i dont know man.....there are alot of couples together that arent necessarily healthy.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
nah, she said they had disagreements which were simply talked out...some of which were just left at agree to disagree....

What isn't natural about that?

Let's say I had a girlfriend whose favorite rapper was Aesop Rock or something obscure like that. Mine is Rakim. Personally, I think Aesop sucks, but that's just me. Her and I don't need to have a big dispute over that, talmbout some "who's the best?" type shyt. We could just agree to disagree that there's really no best.

brick james

John piffington
Daps

What doesn't sound natural about that? I smash my S/O a lot and I smoke shyt loads of weed I don't have the energy to yell about shyt that won't matter to me in a few hours. If it is a really important decision then yelling certainly wouldn't help.

usually i look at my b1tch like :umad: when she trynna raise her voice

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you arent having any arguments in a relationship then u not communicating your feelings with your significant other like you're supposed to.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I hardly argue with my girl now, maybe 2 in like 2 years. She blew up on me the other day after a hard day at work but apologized.

the one before her we argued alot

the one before here sometimes we argued

I dont like to fight, not my style really.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Lol why? I can't take arguing or nagging, some people get too used to it and it becomes an everyday thing.

im not sure exactly....

and dont take my post as me on some

"An argument......YES!!!" type tip.

i dont look forward to arguments at all. But having an argument usually shows a passion for something.....which in relationships can be a passion to have your partner see things your way.

when you just "lets just agree to disagree" thats just like saying "fukk it, its not worth it to me."

i dont know...doesnt seem right to me

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
an argument isn't a bad thing in and of itself. it really depends on what level, topic, and the general point you're trying to convey that makes it bad...

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
im not sure exactly....

and dont take my post as me on some

"An argument......YES!!!" type tip.

i dont look forward to arguments at all. But having an argument usually shows a passion for something.....which in relationships can be a passion to have your partner see things your way.

when you just "lets just agree to disagree" thats just like saying "fukk it, its not worth it to me."

i dont know...doesnt seem right to me

:russ: you have a point........ you're right if the person/topic was that important to me it could turn into one, on a rare occasion.