Amidst all the excitement about the Xbox news, one thing is missing....

Daps
They have still yet to show a single compelling exclusive game that will entice people to buy the console, either this holiday or even throughout 2021. Seems to me like they still haven’t sorted out the reason why the Xbox One was a complete failure.

Some will say Gamepass and $299 Series S, but they’ve had Gamepass and a $299 console this gen and it made no difference, so hows this one going to change anything?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hi Sony stans, I fully support you guys grieving in groups, the bigger the better. I'm sure Xbox will fail, we should all jot down ideas on how might the Xbox fail next. Maybe somebody on Twitter can say something like ps5 io passthrough to make it so you can jump thru worlds even faster now!!! Not sure how that equals better games but just the possibility is worthy of talking about huh? Yeah? Huh? Ok, you ladies have fun. Oh, one last thing. I hear you'll see some more games sooner than you realize :banderas:

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I’m not falling for this like last generations. We buy the console brand new and wait 2-3 years to get games. Going to gamestop with the smallest shelf available for Sony and Xbox new consoles. Half the shelf taken over by coming soon next year title.
:mjlol:

We are moving into a new territory of performance and digital market for console gaming. Has long as I can play my PS4 games and Xbox one games on both systems with better results I’m happy.
:manny:

The horizon dawns, god of wars will come out later for now I’m not doing what we all did in 2013-2015/16.

Daps
They have still yet to show a single compelling exclusive game that will entice people to buy the console, either this holiday or even throughout 2021. Seems to me like they still haven’t sorted out the reason why the Xbox One was a complete failure.

Some will say Gamepass and $299 Series S, but they’ve had Gamepass and a $299 console this gen and it made no difference, so hows this one going to change anything?
They have Ascent, Scorn, the Medium, and Crossfire X releasing this year but they all also release on PC
If any of the 4 are surprise hits that gives them at least one
MS destroyed my hype for the Series X but the price reveal, gamepass, multiplatforms potentially running better (remains to be seen), etc. makes me still eye it
However, I'm also contemplating building a gaming PC instead and running games that run well on PC on it and games run well on consoles on the PS5 (e.g. Horizon and RDR had problems on PC) :yeshrug:
If multiplatform games are pretty much identical on the PS5 and Series X I'll just cop a PS5 and decide on PC or Series X later as the PS5's first year is loaded

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They have Ascent, Scorn, the Medium, and Crossfire X releasing this year but they all also release on PC
If any of the 4 are surprise hits that gives them at least one
MS destroyed my hype for the Series X but the price reveal, gamepass, multiplatforms potentially running better (remains to be seen), etc. makes me still eye it
However, I'm also contemplating building a gaming PC instead and running games that run well on PC on it and games run well on consoles on the PS5 (e.g. Horizon and RDR had problems on PC) :yeshrug:
If multiplatform games are pretty much identical on the PS5 and Series X I'll just cop a PS5 and decide on PC or Series X later as the PS5's first year is loaded

A lot of those games aren’t exclusive to xbox. I know the medium is coming to ps5 eventually

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bu bu bu Spiderman DLC

Larry Station stans always resort to this when theyre getting their ass whipped on the hardware side of things

“BuT wHrEr aRe dA eXclUsIveS”...

Really gassing up Ratchet n Clank and a new Spiderman in the same game as the last one aka a DLC :mjlol:

Did the same shyt with knack and a bunch of other garbage during PS4’s launch

nikkas is desperate. They gonna be playing the same remakes and multiplats as everyone else and as whats on the PS4 now... just on a weaker system