Americas Next Top Model is Back

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I know I was totally against Top Model coming back & Rita Ora hosting it cause I don't like her & was :usure: at a Non-American hosting Americas next top model. :martin:
(Run on sentence like a mug!!:laff:)

:hubie:Petty, yes very much. But watching it had me drawn the fukk in like Top Model in its golden age (seasons 1-12ish). Top model started to fall off when the judges kept changing & those unnecessary twists began *ahem* Real World & Bad Girls Club im looking in your direction.
DiamondLookUpDown-1425939524.gif

With Rita Ora as host, I can look beyond her, The mess from the girls is sooo
giphy.gif

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I haven't watched in years, I honestly think it's run it's course for me but there is a new generation of girls to watch and I can see why they chose Rita.

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
What happened to Tyra, Miss Jay, and the other guy (Jay Anthony???)?

The winners generally never seem to get off the ground and break into modeling in a real/big way...

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
@Lady.Libra. It's totally retooled. Tyra is still executive producer but everything else was scrapped. Now it's about being a mogul. (Like that will make whomever wins any more relevant)

I do know some have actually made a name outside of the show both winners & non. Yaya is an actress. Tocarra does her thing every now & then. Eva is an actress in the made for TV movies on Centric & TVOne. I've seen a handful doing ads... but even the winners don't always blow up tho. This new edition won't change that

Edit: the OG judges i think were tossed around the time when the show went co-ed

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Ugh episode 2: black girls saying they not from Africa when the African girl is basically saying they're all from Africa because our ancestors are from Africa. But these girls are jumping in her talking bout I'm not African, I'm African American :troll:
:snoop:

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
Why did Tash leave over Cori Ann? Ugh and Rita Ora is even more insufferable than Tyra used to be. At least Tyra was an actual supermodel.