Americanized Nigerian men :wow:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
yall something else :mjcry:

This Nigerian nikka broke my cookie recently and now I'm feeling some type of way... :mjcry:

I wanna send him a text and tell him how I reallly feel but my pride won't let me.

I think I'm legitimately in love with someone that don't even have feelings for me . :dead:

I'm pretty much done with black men now :(

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

This Nigerian nikka broke my cookie recently and now I'm feeling some type of way... :mjcry:

I wanna send him a text and tell him how I reallly feel but my pride won't let me.

I think I'm legitimately in love with someone that don't even have feelings for me . :dead:

nigerians arent black? :what:

do americans really only think african americans are black people? :wtf:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
kVvpi7P.png

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjpls:You gonna send that text tho. And it's gonna have alllllll the feels. :mjlol:

and it only took one time:dead:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Dont put your attention on that and there's plenty of thorough brothas out there. And since youre in the Chi go help Liz Dozier keep them schools safe. That will occupy plenty of your time. Guaranteed

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

but...he is black :patrice:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

You cool with female c00ns so I'm sure that's not why your done with black men :mjlol: