American Money In Poor African Countries?

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Im looking at exchange rates in countries like Liberia. Is it really as simple as my $10 will be converted into hundreds of liberian dollars and I can essentially ball out on a budget? :dwillhuh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Im looking at exchange rates in countries like Liberia. Is it really as simple as my $10 will be converted into hundreds of liberian dollars and I can essentially ball out on a budget? :dwillhuh:

While the us dollar streteches the cost of goods would still be somewhat inflated.

Pardon me if that was confusing.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Nah.

I guess im saying a bottle of come aint gonna be 1 liberian dollar, but the US dollar still is strong as hell there though. Like you can built a legit home for 20-40k.
I feel you. Lets say $10 gets me 800 liberian dollars, I certainly wouldnt mind paying 6 liberian dollars for a bottle a water. The possibility to buy that nice home for such a cheap price intrigues me as well:ohhh:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I feel you. Lets say $10 gets me 800 liberian dollars, I certainly wouldnt mind paying 6 liberian dollars for a bottle a water. The possibility to buy that nice home for such a cheap price intrigues me as well:ohhh:

My pops would tell me about broke cats who would go back to liberia and every one is
:gladbron: "You big man now eh"

And cats buy out the bar at the club with 50-100usd like
:blessed:

Then come back to America like
:mjcry:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
With the difference of living costs damn near everyone living in a developped country at a reasonable living standard can "ball out" in a lot of african countries. Not all though, some places already have local rich people and western immigrants that drive prices up.

lightbright

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Marietta, GA
With the difference of living costs damn near everyone living in a developped country at a reasonable living standard can "ball out" in a lot of african countries. Not all though, some places already have local rich people and western immigrants that drive prices up.

i noticed that a lot of houses over in ghana were priced to USD and pretty much relative in price to some homes over here

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
i noticed that a lot of houses over in ghana were priced to USD and pretty much relative in price to some homes over here
I saw that too. There is less enthusiasm for me to permanently leave if my house is going to cost relatively the same price as the US without the stable 1st world resources like internet and electricity.