American ISPs reportedly rolling out 'six strikes' anti-piracy rules on Monday

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Spit it out. :shaq:

I can't believe I have to say this in 2013 but why not just use DDL? Everything available via torrents is available by DDL and just as fast. Uploading is what draws the red flags and what you should avoid.

I haven't even had any torrent software on y computer for at least 5 to 10 years. Torrents? That's Napster shyt. Circa 2000, breh.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I already use DoNotTrackMe and PeerBlock. Is there anything else:leon:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I use peer block. But people be real here, there are only a handful of politicians powerful enough to put this law into effect. But there are hundreds of thousands if not Millions of people who are believers in a free Internet and all of them have the computer skills to create a workaround for a simple matter like this. You don't think hacker groups can't shut down these companies or create cracks to bypass it. They tried to limit the Internet in Asia, you don't think hackers found a workaround in ASIA of all places?

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I can't believe I have to say this in 2013 but why not just use DDL? Everything available via torrents is available by DDL and just as fast. Uploading is what draws the red flags and what you should avoid.

I haven't even had any torrent software on y computer for at least 5 to 10 years. Torrents? That's Napster shyt. Circa 2000, breh.

The fukk is that? :whoo:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Availability is an issue, and I'm impatient. The stuff is out there, but hard to find, and you must know something I don't because I've never seen any DDL sites moving at 3.0+ MBps. Put me on breh.

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesnt the pirate bay have a VPN now? Will that stop them from knowing what I'm downloading?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: @ 3 pages worth of sht and nobody mentioning proxies or better yet VPNs

dl'ing whatever you want using some random ISP address from like germany :win:

i havent fcked with torrents or fukkboy sht like limewire in years. YEARS.

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Availability is an issue, and I'm impatient. The stuff is out there, but hard to find, and you must know something I don't because I've never seen any DDL sites moving at 3.0+ MBps. Put me on breh.

Availability may be somewhat of an issue. Really it's knowing how to search more than anything. I've seen a couple brehs in the arcadium requesting shyt and I found links for them in a minute or two. :manny:

shyt was way easier before megaupload got shut down because I could find everything on filesonic and wupload and I knew how to get free premium accounts but they shut their shyt down. But still mediafire, putlocker, jumbofiles and a few others will give you those max speeds for free so I just look for those now.

I guess it all boils down to the search. Call me fortunate but I've never had a problem finding anything. I haven't used a torrent in at least 7 years and probably longer. Also never paid a dime for newsgroups or premium filesharing accounts.

But torrents get people in trouble because they upload as well as download. Uploading is what gets you in trouble. If this shyt is effective what you gonna do now?