American Horror Story: Freak Show (Season 4)

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...ror-story-season-4-has-a-name-freak-show.html

Ryan Murphy revealed that the next season of "American Horror Story" will be titled "American Horror Story: Freak Show."

The series co-creator took to Twitter to unveil the exciting and foreboding name of the new chapter in the "American Horror Story" anthology series. This comes only days after it was revealed that the new season will be set at a carnival.

Thus far the only confirmed returning cast member for "American Horror Story" is Jessica Lange, who says this is likely her final season. Murphy said this season is set in the 1950s, and that Lange is working on her German accent.

The "American Horror Story: Coven" cast will take to the PaleyFest stage on Friday, March 28, and Murphy will likely reveal some new teases of Season 4 then.

Update: Entertainment Weekly released the following information about "Freak Show": "Set in Jupiter, Florida, in 1950, Freak Show finds Jessica Lange playing a German ex-pat who is managing one of the last freak shows in the U.S. Her group of 'unusuals'? Kathy Bates, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Angela Bassett, and Frances Conroy all play performers whom Lange's character has rescued; Denis O'Hare and Emma Roberts are also in talks to return. Freak Show's 13 episodes will track this group as they do anything to keep their business around."

"American Horror Story: Freak Show" will premiere on FX in October 2014.

Could be interesting....might see Kathy Bates as the Bearded bytch or something.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
This better be good
w14c.png

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
this season bout to be really crazy. Glad to see Angela back, she was FANTASTIC in her role (best performance of the show imo)

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
They'll nail this one :banderas: American Horror Story is THE freak(y) show.

Likely to be Jessica Lange's final season :to:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Wasn't this rumored as the theme like way back when Coven ended? That wound up being real?

Yeah, I remember the rumor was that it was going to be carnival themed...thing is, I think they shot the rumor down....:laugh:
They'll nail this one :banderas: American Horror Story is THE freak(y) show.

Likely to be Jessica Lange's final season :to:

Honestly, as much as I've enjoyed her work, it's probably for the best. Last season felt like a weaker effort. Maybe she had less to work with but I think it's good if they rotate people in and out.