American Honey (starring Shia Labeouf)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Anybody see it?

Bunch of white kids going around the country selling magazines, singing trap songs, calling each other nikka, and fukking

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
k2ekhh.jpg

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The director of this movie made a great short film (Oscar winning) in 2003 so I'll see this the first chance I get, which I'm guessing will when it's out on DVD/BluRay

Ayo, why I'm still waiting on the torrent for this? The thirst for this one is real

It's out on DVD/BluRay in late december :yeshrug:

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
saw the first 30 minutes before having to leave, but its a potential classic from what I saw

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I ain't wanna be the first to say it, but it's in my top 5 so far this year. I saw it twice in theaters and I'm gonna buy it on blu ray in a few weeks. :mjcry:

I thoroughly enjoyed it even though the plot is thin. Really felt like I was on a road trip with a bunch of trump supporters :huhldup:but the director somehow humanized them.

I been listening to the soundtrack on Spotify the past month too:ld:

I felt better about finding Sasha Lane cute as hell when I realized that she wasn't white:whew:

Last edited:

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched this last night and it is fantastic. Makes you look at America in a whole new light too. The poverty on show here is nothing you haven't seen in say, The Wire, but it really hits it home.

The scene where they drive into a city and it's like McDonalds, Taco Bell, Subway, Burger King, Total one after another. That whole corporation suffocation/takeover of every city across the country was really prominent to me.

I thought the acting was great too and because this was the first time for many involved, it almost had a documentary feel to it.

Soundtracks slaps too :manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Shia LaBeouf being involved has me like :francis: but it's A24 and they know what they're doing plus the trailer looks piff.

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shia LaBeouf being involved has me like :francis: but it's A24 and they know what they're doing plus the trailer looks piff.

I've noticed a dislike to LaBeouf by many on here. Just wondering why. Guide To Recognizing Your Saints, Lawless, Fury. He's got some heat in his catalogue, albeit some misses but who hasn't :yeshrug:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I ain't wanna be the first to say it, but it's in my top 5 so far this year. I saw it twice in theaters and I'm gonna buy it on blu ray in a few weeks. :mjcry:

I thoroughly enjoyed it even though the plot is thin. Really felt like I was on a road trip with a bunch of trump supporters :huhldup:but the director somehow humanized them.

I been listening to the soundtrack on Spotify the past month too:ld:

I felt better about finding Sasha Lane cute as hell when I realized that she wasn't white:whew:
only 36 seconds into the trailer before i scrolled down and saw this post....how tf u thought she was white :dahell:..im sure she only dates cacs but she dont look full white at all

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
only 36 seconds into the trailer before i scrolled down and saw this post....how tf u thought she was white :dahell:..im sure she only dates cacs but she dont look full white at all
She's presented in the film as trailer trash white :manny: I goggled her as I was watching to make sure she wasn't:patrice: