American Cream (movie on streets of Sacramento)...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

Man we been coming up, finally a low budget hood flick on the Bity of Trees, we made it, nikka! Lmao...

Nah this is a good look just continuing to establish the bity's brand and market within hip hop. The come up in the last 5 years has given us exposure with major artists like Mozzy, Saweetie, and fine ass Victoria Monet (@ISO she the real baddest chick in the game and she from the city too), our arts culture outside of music jumped as well with films like Lady Bird and the continually growing traditional arts...

So let me just brag on my city for a minute yall, ain't nobody more proud of Sacramento than me...

Lotta Bay and Sac artists gonna be in this joint too, Yukmouth, Tru Story Bris (RIP), Booda Baby, G-Man, Stunna Blu, etc. I'm just gonna watch it for nothing else other than to bless the exposure of telling our art on this kind of platform...

@JayJonah916 @Max. @Paper Boi @LezJepzin @Dat916nikka @Marcel pro black 510 ados @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY and all the other home team, I ain't expecting this to be some awesome film or something, just wanna know if yall heard if it or gonna check it out?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Sawetie is from sac

Yeah, I guess originally she was born and grew up around The Bay, muhfukkas say she lived in Hayward and San Jo. And then ended up in Sacramento in middle school and she graduated from Monterey Trail...

She rep both The Bay and Sacramento because she can, but she stay putting on for the city. She ended up out here in middle/high school because I think her dad is from Sac originally and he still live in Sacramento:

And she stay checking muhfukkas when they don't mention she from Sacramento:

Warner Records’ Saweetie Joins in Sacramento Kings In This Together Initiative | Sacramento Kings

I know muhfukkas on this side where I'm at who think she from LA or The Bay, I guess she really an all-around Cali chick cause she went to college in LA. But she definitely ain't shy about repping Sacramento, I fukk with her off the strength of that alone because you know mad cats in Sac used to be born and/or raised in Sac and trying to claim Oakland or Richmond or any offbrand Bay town lol...

So I fukk with her cause she ain't afraid to tell nikkas she from Sacramento...