American Anarchist (doc) on Netflix----

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
MV5BZjhkZGNhYWYtN2M0My00ZTRkLTg2NzYtZjY4MTVjZGZlYTMwL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY2NTQ3ODc@._V1_UY268_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

The story of one of the most infamous books ever written, "The Anarchist Cookbook," and the role it's played in the life of its author, now 65, who wrote it at 19 in the midst of the counterculture upheaval of the late '60s and early '70s.

1337256000000.cached_14.jpg
anarchistcookbook-500x500.jpg

The Anarchist Cookbook, first published in 1971,[1] is a book that contains instructions for the manufacture of explosives, rudimentary telecommunications phreaking devices, and other items. The book also includes instructions for home manufacturing of illicit drugs, including LSD. It was written by William Powell at the apex of the counterculture era in order to protest against United States involvement in the Vietnam War.[2]

Since writing the book, Powell converted to Anglicanism in 1976 and attempted to have the book removed from circulation.[7][8] When Lyle Stuart published the book, its copyright was taken out in the publisher's name, not Powell's, and the current publisher had no desire to remove the book from print. Powell has written his desire to see it removed from circulation,[2] as he stopped advocating what he had written.
On 19 December 2013, he wrote an article in The Guardian to call for the book to "quickly and quietly go out of print".[9] William Powell died of a heart attack on 11 July 2016.[10]

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-30%20at%204.34.58%20AM.jpg

Dude is responsible for THOUSANDS of deaths

The Columbine Shooters
a ton of other school shooter
The guy who shot up the movie theatre during the Batman premier
Numerous mass shootings
terrorist attacks all over the world
and even Isis have all cited usage of the book

Last edited:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
He wrote a book when he was 19 because the govt was trying to force him and people he loved to fight and die in vietnam, grew older and forgot it was in print, begged for it to be destroyed but to no avail. I came away from that documentary a little angry. The filmmaker pressed him hard to admit he is at fault, and I saw no purpose to it. All of the terrorists you mentioned used the recipes in the book. The moral of the story is to be careful what you put out into the world. This man spent the rest of his life teaching kids with disadvantages in Africa and Asia, but none of that matters I guess.