America has really fallen off to a point of no return SMH

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching an episode of Strike Back on Cinemax this morning and was shocked to see a bedroom scene of two useless white boys doing who knows what to each other without any warning from the network.

I just deleted the shyt off my DVR, I'm not interested in watching any gay shyt about men.

I'm done with this show and fukk CINEMAX for promoting this bullshyt. Nobody wants to see this USELESS CRAP.

I might even be totally done with television. I have been watching it my whole life and I think it's time to get rid of this shyt before I totally lose my mind.

Going to stick with the internet from now on where I have total control. Once again, fukk Time Warner.

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should know by now that if you watch any drama series on pay tv to expect to see some gay shyt in it.

Its par for the course, lol.

This was why I refused to watch Oz when it was on in the late 90s. I ignored queer as folk on showtime and six feet under too (Dexter was a faq on there). fukk those shows.

semtex

:)
Daps
you mad cause u got an erection.

mma-andersonsilva-upset_20120317_1692432919.png

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Not that agree with that gay shyt but I'm kinda happy America is getting looser with the type of shyt they show on tv. Soon daytime tv will be sayin fukk and showin titties on the regular :blessed:

Just know and do your research on what your watching

Boy C

SPC
Daps
I was watching an episode of Strike Back on Cinemax this morning and was shocked to see a bedroom scene of two useless white boys doing who knows what to each other without any warning from the network.

I just deleted the shyt off my DVR, I'm not interested in watching any gay shyt about men.

I'm done with this show and fukk CINEMAX for promoting this bullshyt. Nobody wants to see this USELESS CRAP.

I might even be totally done with television. I have been watching it my whole life and I think it's time to get rid of this shyt before I totally lose my mind.

Going to stick with the internet from now on where I have total control. Once again, fukk Time Warner.

boom0glcu.gif