AMC presents Walking Dead: Dead City, Neegan takes Manhattan!!!

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I couldn’t catch up with this show if I tried.

What happened w/Rick and Michonne? How’d they exit the series?
AMC+ does not have the rights to old episodes, nor can you pull old episodes off demand. There is a walking dead channel but no one has time wait for episodes to show up.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
AMC+ does not have the rights to old episodes, nor can you pull old episodes off demand. There is a walking dead channel but no one has time wait for episodes to show up.
So I mean, what are fans supposed to do? You literally can’t binge the show?

Your Welcome

Hear Too Help
Daps
Yo, that was the last straw for me too. :mjlol:

His plot armor was just too cartoonish. It seemed like the writers were trying to antagonize the audience like how a wrassling heel antagonizes a crowd instead of telling a realistic story.
*armour

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I stopped watching long ago but didn't Negan kill Maggie's lil Asian bf infront of her? Now they gang gang. Hoes ain't loyal :hhh:

Even the concept for this show is trash.

Because why would she go anywhere with this dude after what he did? And yeah Lauren Cohan doesn't have a career without this show but she could have suggested that they find someone else for her to pair up with because even hanging out with Neegan for more than 5 seconds without resorting to violence makes no sense. :scust:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

Because why would she go anywhere with this dude after what he did? And yeah Lauren Cohan doesn't have a career without this show but she could have suggested that they find someone else for her to pair up with because even hanging out with Neegan for more than 5 seconds without resorting to violence makes no sense. :scust:
They gonna hook up by season 3 or 4

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I'm watching the first episode, and this seems like it's gonna be pretty mid.

also, a post apocalyptic NYC doesn't work because they have to go overboard with the CGI to portray the city.