AMC presents Walking Dead: Dead City, Neegan takes Manhattan!!!

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I stopped reading the comic after Neegan appeared. No way, I'm watching a show based around that clownish character.

Funny enough, the comic ended 4 years ago (and to be honest, it went on a few years too long IMO but i'd long since dropped it anyway) however it looks like the show producers will milk it forever. i thought they themselves had enough when they made the big hoopla about killing off the Rick character years back, or whatever they did with him in the show.

I mean shyt, I stopped watching back in season 3 :mjlol: so it's all whatever to me, but the comic was great early on before they killed off too many fun characters without ever giving agency to where this was all headed towards.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Chris Hardwick knowing he can get more Talking Dead paychecks with this spin-off:

steve-harvey-thank-you-jesus.gif

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Probably and the whole show concept is trash.

Because why would Maggie pair up with Negan to go on adventures together after what he did to Glenn? :scust:
My nikka glen took the ultimate L. Got his head treated like a piñata and his girl ends up taking vacays on a spin-off show with his murderer :dead:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
you know, come to think of it, glenn's son should just run up on both his mom and neegan with an uzi and just spray both of them down for what they are doing after glenn's death. this is wild. he beat that man's eyeball out and now she is hanging out with him!