Amazon Wishlist

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Apparently I've been missing out on friends and family being able to buy me the things I actually want if I just created a wishlist on Amazon. I still don't get the process so can someone put me on? Are they buying it on their account or mine? Is it free? What's the catch? :patrice:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
They buy it and it ships to you however they get your billing address on their credit cards. Best to do this if you have a P.O. Box. I had a situation on this very forum with a member buying me gifts on my Amazon Wishlist and he showed up to my P.O. Box address thinking it was my home (an apartment because of how it read).shyt creeps me out even today. I don't suggest doing this if you have your shipping address for your real home.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
They buy it and it ships to you however they get your billing address on their credit cards. Best to do this if you have a P.O. Box. I had a situation on this very forum with a member buying me gifts on my Amazon Wishlist and he showed up to my P.O. Box address thinking it was my home (an apartment because of how it read).shyt creeps me out even today. I don't suggest doing this if you have your shipping address for your real home.

Omg wtf. That's scary af. :mindblown:

I usually get everything shipped to my dad's house so a weirdo can try that if they want :usure: but how did they even get it? How do you go about sharing your wishlist and regulating it so you don't get maniacs at your doorstep?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Omg wtf. That's scary af. :mindblown:

I usually get everything shipped to my dad's house so a weirdo can try that if they want :usure: but how did they even get it? How do you go about sharing your wishlist and regulating it so you don't get maniacs at your doorstep?
Idk but I don't do the wishlist anymore. Their privacy policies are dangerous and bullshyt.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
The wrong person can use that information in very dangerous ways.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Well it's mostly for friends and family anyway, don't think I'll show a wishlist to people I don't know unless I have a p.o box as suggested.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Well it's mostly for friends and family anyway, don't think I'll show a wishlist to people I don't know unless I have a p.o box as suggested.
That's better. I opened myself up to strangers.

The nikka nonchalantly brought up to me the address and told me he went there and couldn't find my home. That was the first red flag then a while later told me he was back in my city and bluntly asked me if i would give him head. (For the gifts he bought). I told him no. He blocked me on Instagram and started ignoring me on here.

:gucci::dahell:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
That's better. I opened myself up to strangers.

The nikka nonchalantly brought up to me the address and told me he went there and couldn't find my home. That was the first red flag then a while later told me he was back in my city and bluntly asked me if i would give him head. (For the gifts he bought). I told him no. He blocked me on Instagram and started ignoring me on here.

:gucci::dahell:

Does this person still post on the website? :picard: