Amazon Prime's: "Upload" Official Thread (a.k.a San Junipero the series)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
EWD9AbLWkAIuT8A.jpg

From Greg Daniels (The Office, Parks and Recreation) comes Upload, a new sci-fi comedy. In the near future, people who are near death can be “uploaded” into virtual reality environments. Cash-strapped Nora works customer service for the luxurious “Lakeview” digital afterlife. When party-boy/coder Nathan’s car crashes, his girlfriend uploads him into Nora’s VR world.

WE BIKE

:wow:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Just got done with the first two eps and so far so good. This show struck me as cheesy at first but once I got over that I found it a lot more enjoyable. The concept is interesting for sure and it does have some bits that crack me up in between so I'll definitely keep it in queue. Also, I never knew Andy Allo went into acting until now. :russ: That's my queen though. :noah:

Emma from Dave lookin good in this. :shaq:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just got done with the first two eps and so far so good. This show struck me as cheesy at first but once I got over that I found it a lot more enjoyable. The concept is interesting for sure and it does have some bits that crack me up in between so I'll definitely keep it in queue. Also, I never knew Andy Allo went into acting until now. :russ: That's my queen though. :noah:

Emma from Dave lookin good in this. :shaq:

I remember when Andy Allo popped up on that one episode of Black Lightning with Anissa :whew:

Black-Lightning-Season-2-Episode-2-The-Book-of-Consequences-Chapter-Two-Black-Jesus-Blues-Zoe-Andy-Allo.jpg

bl202-15.png

I'm 3 episodes into Upload and enjoying it so far, will probably finish it within the next couple of days :ehh:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
this show prompts some really existential questions.

that kid who's been dead and uploaded for 7 years i think but hasn't aged a day. Being a kid is cool but forever?, nah