Amazon/Lord of The Rings TV Series - (Possibly about Young Aragorn)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Intriguing... There's a lot of great stories that can be explored within the Middle Earth realm, like THE FALL OF GONDOR etc. But I could get down with a young Aragon story.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The Children of Hurin would be dope af cuz it's a story set in Middle Earth that's as dark as GOT with murder, rape, incest, curses from demons and lots of battles but I guess they don't wanna be seen as sippin off GOT even tho GOT was inspired by Tolkien in the first place smh

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Children of Hurin would be dope af cuz it's a story set in Middle Earth that's as dark as GOT with murder, rape, incest, curses from demons and lots of battles but I guess they don't wanna be seen as sippin off GOT even tho GOT was inspired by Tolkien in the first place smh

The Tolkein's are refusing to give the rights to THE CHILDREN OF HURIN right now to anyone.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So many interesting stories like the death of the drawves, why th Elves are leaving middle Earth and what happens when they get to their destination, the beginnings of Saron (sp) and how the Elves got to middle earth. I believe they were banished there for a war. Also how the elvish houses broke up