DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
image-5.png

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
So a Black Friday store? Those are all over the west side of chicago. They're usually picked over by the time I get there

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
Yo you know where he gets his shyt from? Not like to undercut him but just to get stuff like he gets his stuff and I get stuff to cause I know the company he gets his from sells to more than just him. I wanna open one up in NC where my people live. Good shyt and blessings to your kinfolk cause I know they eating like crazy off that shyt
He buys his pallets from Tennessee and has them shipped to FL. From my understanding he gets a really good deal from the seller there. I only know that much because I was considering trying my hand at it. I just don't have the infrastructure to run it on a consistent level like he does. And bruh, he is definitely eating well off of this. Those pallets are like gold mines, even things that may be considered trash to some are like diamonds to others.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You have any advice on the best way to hit em? As soon as they open Friday? I think it's $10 then goes down a buck everyday
Yeah Friday cause that's when they have the best shyt. Most of the items id say $90% of them are unused just opened