Amazon flipping is the wave!!!!

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps
My kinfolk down in FL runs this same situation. Whenever I'm down there, I get first dibs before he puts them out to the public. Scored a new galaxy watch, some bikes and a bunch of random stuff for my girl. If you know what you're doing and buy the right types of pallets it can be a sweet lick for real.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
My kinfolk down in FL runs this same situation. Whenever I'm down there, I get first dibs before he puts them out to the public. Scored a new galaxy watch, some bikes and a bunch of random stuff for my girl. If you know what you're doing and buy the right types of pallets it can be a sweet lick for real.
Yo you know where he gets his shyt from? Not like to undercut him but just to get stuff like he gets his stuff and I get stuff to cause I know the company he gets his from sells to more than just him. I wanna open one up in NC where my people live. Good shyt and blessings to your kinfolk cause I know they eating like crazy off that shyt

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
No paragraphs breh?

iu

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Enjoy your cutting edge Aliexpress tech sir.
DJI is a drone brand sold in Best Buy for hundreds to thousands and is one of the top rated that you can buy idiot. Goof for you showing you don't even know what you're talking about