Amazon flipping is the wave!!!!

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i flip musical instruments and equipment. youd be amazed at how much you can make with a little flux, solder, and patience. guitar and bass head/combo amps are very popular on reverb and sweetwater. i fixed a peavey bass amp i found in the garbage. investment: $0. profit: $185 on reverb.

anything too expensive to repair/flip ill fix and keep for myself. some equipment you can just buy at a pawnshop and mark it up 30% and resell it on reverb/sweetwater/craigslist/ebay. i dont do it very often, but i pull in an extra 300-400 a month on average.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Work at a place where it's a bin store so we get amazon returns and just now Walmart returns and we sell it for $8 Monday, $7 Tuesday, 5 Thursday (closed Wednesday), $3 Friday and $1 Saturday. Other places will give you iphones and ryobis and shyt and shyt but still we still give the customers good shyt. Still $50-$100 plus shyt just not like name branded shyt though some shyt slide through especially if it ain't in the original box and is instead in a generic box but still $100 can get you $500-600 worth of stuff and easy money online. Anyway at the old location before we moved(had to tear it down cause city was making an overpass in the area) one day after the store closed and we were loading the bins a dude pulled up with a truck with had to be like $30K worth of shyt for $2000. One projector alone was 4K and some fax machine was $1200-1500 and a scope for a rifle was $1000. Wish I could have gotten his number then but never was alone with him :dame: to get it. Anyway when he was on vacation on a cruise(owner) he called him and said you need another load :dame: so today he came and still didn't have a chance to personally get the contact info but a customer who im cool with I told her to get his number and she got it for me. He just spent $1200 for 4 pallets. So for this Breville coffee maker is $1000 and an AMD Ryzen NAD thing(for data hoarding) is $1100 and theres about 6 Ninja Foodie air fry ovens and they like $210 a piece. The coffee maker and nas storage thing alone on eBay would sell in an auction for all what he paid for if not more so I know it's stolen goods(he said last time his girl/wife works at Amazon) but Amazon ain't giving out this shyt, they would rather throw it away then let employees take even a phone case much less stuff worth hundreds/thousands but shyt as long as he aint on no big meech level selling im good and im cool with it. When I finally quit Imma hit him up so if he do say hey your employee wanna buy stuff from me so imma stick with him unless you pay more I won't get fired or have shyt different(aura wise) working.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Work at a place where it's a bin store so we get amazon returns and just now Walmart returns and we sell it for $8 Monday, $7 Tuesday, 5 Thursday (closed Wednesday), $3 Friday and $1 Saturday. Other places will give you iphones and ryobis and shyt and shyt but still we still give the customers good shyt. Still $50-$100 plus shyt just not like name branded shyt though some shyt slide through especially if it ain't in the original box and is instead in a generic box but still $100 can get you $500-600 worth of stuff and easy money online. Anyway at the old location before we moved(had to tear it down cause city was making an overpass in the area) one day after the store closed and we were loading the bins a dude pulled up with a truck with had to be like $30K worth of shyt for $2000. One projector alone was 4K and some fax machine was $1200-1500 and a scope for a rifle was $1000. Wish I could have gotten his number then but never was alone with him :dame: to get it. Anyway when he was on vacation on a cruise(owner) he called him and said you need another load :dame: so today he came and still didn't have a chance to personally get the contact info but a customer who im cool with I told her to get his number and she got it for me. He just spent $1200 for 4 pallets. So for this Breville coffee maker is $1000 and an AMD Ryzen NAD thing(for data hoarding) is $1100 and theres about 6 Ninja Foodie air fry ovens and they like $210 a piece. The coffee maker and nas storage thing alone on eBay would sell in an auction for all what he paid for if not more so I know it's stolen goods(he said last time his girl/wife works at Amazon) but Amazon ain't giving out this shyt, they would rather throw it away then let employees take even a phone case much less stuff worth hundreds/thousands but shyt as long as he aint on no big meech level selling im good and im cool with it. When I finally quit Imma hit him up so if he do say hey your employee wanna buy stuff from me so imma stick with him unless you pay more I won't get fired or have shyt different(aura wise) working.

These kinda spots have been gaining traction here in NYC in certain so called lower income area. Started off in parts of Brooklyn and now I’ve seen a few way uptown. Never went into any of these spots, however. Seems like it would get crazy in there.