Amazon Echo Buds hands-on

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Amazon announced the new Echo Buds, truly wireless headphones that pair with a connected smartphone and promise to offer the full Alexa experience. They’re comfortable, and offer Bose-powered noise reduction, and at $129.99, they’re priced to move.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
What's the difference between that and plugging it into the wall or using a portable charger

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
You don't have to be by wall or worrying about the portable charger. It's one less hassle you have to worry about.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
You don't have to be by wall or worrying about the portable charger. It's one less hassle you have to worry about.
But you still need a charging pad. It's just a slightly more futuristic way of achieving the same thing.
I might get these:jbhmm:

Got gear buds and like them

Prolly add these to my collection

Look at this shyt :dead:

Lol who asked for this

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
But you still need a charging pad. It's just a slightly more futuristic way of achieving the same thing.
You can just put one bud in the case and alternate until both buds are charged, it's the seamless ease of use why some prefer airpods.

The airpods are probably one of better products apple has put out (better than iPhone)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Aren't the galaxy buds and airpods around the same price? I don't really see a use for this considering what they intend to use it for. Are people really using Alexa like that away from their Alexa devices?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
You can just put one bud in the case and alternate until both buds are charged, it's the seamless ease of use why some prefer airpods.

The airpods are probably one of better products apple has put out (better than iPhone)
I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about wireless charging versus plugging into the cord.

Aren't the galaxy buds and airpods around the same price? I don't really see a use for this considering what they intend to use it for. Are people really using Alexa like that away from their Alexa devices?

Its Amazon's way of keeping you plugged into their ecosystem. But I have some generic earbuds that cost a fraction of the price that can access Google or Siri at the press of a button.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about wireless charging versus plugging into the cord.

Its Amazon's way of keeping you plugged into their ecosystem. But I have some generic earbuds that cost a fraction of the price that can access Google or Siri at the press of a button.
Exactly. I got an echo 3rd gen which is convenient and one for the car but i aint thinking about using alexa outside the home or car. i can use my phone for that and i have google for that. although samsung got that shytsby crap so not every alternative is worth it. if the galaxy buds come with that, then i wont be purchasing them.