Am I wrong for being turned on by black women who act "white"

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually don't partake in racial threads or conversations in general, but I can't lie when a girl black and she acts white :whew:
Like she barely even listens/knows to hip hop.

Also if they what Tariq Nasheed calls "Herbal Tea Drinking female" + laid back and not too flashy:ohlawd:

In all honesty I don't think there is such a thing as acting "black" "white" or whatever. I'm just referring to a sterotype placed on black people that don't act like the sterotype of black people.

Not that acting like the sterotype is wrong (I guess).

Not trying to offend I just wondered if others felt the same.

Also I'm black if it matters.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Some of those black girls who act "white" are lame, Those are the bytches that make it a point to say they dont date black men. Self-hating bytches.

But those cute black girls with those bubbly white girl personalities :noah:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I usually don't partake in racial threads or conversations in general, but I can't lie when a girl black and she acts white :whew:
Like she barely even listens/knows to hip hop.

Also if they what Tariq Nasheed calls "Herbal Tea Drinking female" + laid back and not too flashy:ohlawd:

In all honesty I don't think there is such a thing as acting "black" "white" or whatever. I'm just referring to a sterotype placed on black people that don't act like the sterotype of black people.

Not that acting like the sterotype is wrong (I guess).

Not trying to offend I just wondered if others felt the same.

Also I'm black if it matters.

the light skin ones right? :steviej:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of those black girls who act "white" are lame, Those are the bytches that make it a point to say they dont date black men. Self-hating bytches.

This ^^^^

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

Yo, you like a mind reader or something? :ohhh: I said the very same thing in another thread. White girls "bubbly feminine swag">>>>

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I usually don't partake in racial threads or conversations in general, but I can't lie when a girl black and she acts white

problem for guys like you is that we usually don't fukk with y'all like that. there are exceptions i guess tho. :manny:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
problem for guys like you is that we usually don't fukk with y'all like that. there are exceptions i guess tho. :manny:

I assume when you say guys like me you mean black guys.

If true I think you probably right. I can't be mad at the honesty:ehh:

Sucks tho:upsetfavre:

What can a black dude do then mess with white girls then:manny:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I assume when you say guys like me you mean black guys.

If true I think you probably right. I can't be mad at the honesty:ehh:

Sucks tho:upsetfavre:

What can a black dude do then mess with white girls then:manny:

i hear ya...i see "white washed" black women and men date outside more than inside. the two should hook up together more... lol

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hear ya...i see "white washed" black women and men date outside more than inside. the two should hook up together more... lol

Well since you said in previous post "we don't fukk with yall like that" you are one of the white washed females.

Which im cool with whatever :manny:

So that means you not really checking for a black guy no matter what?

But I guess that would defeat the purpose then:lupe:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Megan Vaughn

ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Well since you said in previous post "we don't fukk with yall like that" you are one of the white washed females.

Which im cool with whatever :manny:

So that means you not really checking for a black guy no matter what?

But I guess that would defeat the purpose then:lupe:
actually i troll a lot on here :guilty: of course i would.
growing up back in high school i was always cool with the black dudes that "acted white" ....you know dressed prep ...listen to rock techno "other" music. i actually had a crush on a dude before i got married that was a black rugby player. told me he'd traveled to iceland to play a game plus he was hot...dude had me like :noah: but he was in a realtionship at the time so we stayed friends. it's less about race and more about "culture/backgroud" in all honesty.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're not wrong but you're making a mistake. Most of these women are wannabe white low self esteem types on the :mjpls: who hate being black, hate black culture (particularly Hip Hop) and passionately hate black men and see their own people as stereotypes.

This rodent basically:

Why would you simp a bytch like that? Brad and Corey can have these hoes.

Last edited by a moderator: