Am I the only person who finds Damian Wayne annoying?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Random as fukk thread :heh:

But am I the only person that kind of hates this character? DC definitely tries to sell him a lot these days, especially in the animated movies. Honestly though, rather than liveable he just comes across as somebody who uses being a kid as an excuse to be an a$$hole.

Kinda wish they'd give more shine to some of the other Robins (Tim Drake especially) or Cassandra Cain Batgirl instead of all the focus on Damian.

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
Son of Batman really turn me away from getting in to the character. Although recently in the books they did tone him done some,but the damage is already done.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, he's annoying a lot but it makes sense with how he's raised

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I disliked him but he & Grayson as Bats & Robin made him a favorite. He cae in and shytted on the whole squad EXCEPT Grayson. Plus he and Steph also have great chemistry

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
Thought this thread was about damon wayans son :francis:
:russ:This one is actually Damian Wayans
MV5BMTYwMzg3MDk0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDY1MzE5OA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

I'm thinking to myself who's seen this nikka in anything other than Major Payne and 10 seconds of Don't Be A Menace to be annoyed by him? :dwillhuh:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I disliked him but he & Grayson as Bats & Robin made him a favorite. He cae in and shytted on the whole squad EXCEPT Grayson. Plus he and Steph also have great chemistry
The Batman & Robin series with Him and Grayson is really good and by the end of the run you see legit character growth in Damian. I don’t know why they insist on still portraying him as the wild edge lord though.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Random as fukk thread :heh:

But am I the only person that kind of hates this character? DC definitely tries to sell him a lot these days, especially in the animated movies. Honestly though, rather than liveable he just comes across as somebody who uses being a kid as an excuse to be an a$$hole.

Kinda wish they'd give more shine to some of the other Robins (Tim Drake especially) or Cassandra Cain Batgirl instead of all the focus on Damian.
Naw he is the best robin so far and this is how I expect the son of Batman and talia to act.