Am I the only one who would be paranoid as hell if I won the lottery

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing the lotto for tonight, and real talk i would become paranoid if I won millions, especially if it was like 50 mil

people coming out the woods to try and bring you down

we have all heard all the horror stories of people who have won the lotto, and im not just talking about the ones losing money, im talking about the ones who have been murdered

Daps
thats why you dont advertise your money to everybody you know. Claim the money with the volume turned down as low as you can. Then you set up a business and "wash" that jackpot wealth:youngsabo:

and if theres any "problems", or you get caught slippin and a whistleblower emerges, aint no problem a long dollar cant solve:birdman:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Playing the lotto for tonight, and real talk i would become paranoid if I won millions, especially if it was like 50 mil

we have all heard all the horror stories of people who have won the lotto, and im not just talking about the ones losing money, im talking about the ones who have been murdered
Why be nervous after a few weeks nobody going to even remember you won outside of close fam and friends real talk. Name the last two people to win big jackpots and handling my fam honestly not worried about that.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you move away from them nikkas.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

besides the ex secret service i'd be hiring... just two would be good... i'd also be posting my will online... the same will that lets the world know, when i die, all my money is to given away to charity... so good luck with murdering me

secretly i'll have another will drawn up with a more recent date, leaving it to my son... and he wouldn't even know i did that.. and neither would anyone else.. wife, mother, etc included

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Move 50+ miles away and don't flaunt your money and you'd probably never have a problem. You'd have to have some serious enemies for someone to come after you and kill you just for being rich.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
If I hit the Lotto, I would NOT want some big azz ceremony with me gettin on TV and accepting the check. I would try to stay as low key as possible. I know that MFs would be comin out of the woodworks askin me for bread :stopitslime: I wonder if you can decline to be on tv when u got your winnings.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be on tv or let anyone except my imemdiate family know. I'm slipping the fukk outta there as soon as they cut me that check too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the lottery rules state that if you collect winnings, it's public info. If I won, I would immediately invest at least half and then take a year long vacation touring the world. If my wife is on my good side, she can tag along too.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My whole thing would be "anybody who wasn't there for me during my hard times and struggles can leave the room right now". :beli:

But yeah, I'd definitely move out the country which is what I hope to do someday anyway and I wouldn't floss shyt.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps