Am I the only one who wonders why non black mothers complain about doing their biracial kids hair?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
A lot times their hair is pretty manageable for them and not totally distant from their hair. There are some that get 4a hair but the ones that complain about doing a child's hair with super loose curls baffles me. :dahell:I really feel like some of them just exaggerate to make the kid feel bad.

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
"Omg, Mckenzie's hair is so kinky and hard to manage"

biracial-hair1.jpg

:francis: There are tons of white people with this same texture. :camby:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I dont think its so much complaining as enjoying talking about it. I mean if you are going to have a half black child you will have accepted the fact that it could have very curly or kinky hair.

Let them enjoy their kids. Even if its through "complaining".

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Curly hair like that tangles like a motherfukker. You can'only fukk with it wet. If you are not use to dealing with it you can fukk a head up. :francis:

A relative has looser curly hair (3C) and her mother has 4C. Her mother can't do that child's hair to save her life. Her baby daddy asked her why her hair wasn't as long as his other daughter's hair. :francis: nikka I was weak:russ: She was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo heated with that shyt. She just keeps it in braids now. Some people just don't know what to do with curly hair.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Curly hair like that tangles like a motherfukker. You can'only fukk with it wet. If you are not use to dealing with it you can fukk a head up. :francis:

A relative has looser curly hair (3C) and her mother has 4C. Her mother can't do that child's hair to save her life. Her baby daddy asked her why her hair wasn't as long as his other daughter's hair. :francis: nikka I was weak:russ: She was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo heated with that shyt. She just keeps it in braids now. Some people just don't know what to do with curly hair.
3c is loose curls? I would think it's the tighest.

I agree with your post though. My daughter has loose curls but she doesn't like her hair to be touched to the point where its matted. A child's temperament has a lot to do with it lol.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Can someone find that video of that black girl having a tantrum while she is getting her hair combed. She is like "I just want to go to bed." Lol

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Ugh cause white women don't know how to do hair. They go to the stylist to get the most basic styles that turn to shyt within an hour. All they know about is Washing, blow drying, straightening, and using dry shampoo.

MsReal

All Star
Daps
My mum actually knuckled down learnt to plait my hair and kept learning.

She would always ask about new products for my hair and did a great job with it.

I get the feeling white mum's are shocked by how different mixed hair needs to be treated. Also they can't get their heads around not washing it everyday and putting grease on it....

tater

Superstar
Daps
I think it's just they don't know lol. I was at target one day and this white woman was there with her daughter and she came up to me like :sadcam: can you help me with little Matilda's hair?! Idk what to use or what to do! So I showed her some products I use and told her about some YouTube channels and she was grateful lol. This happens enough for me to wonder why these women don't just google...I think they just want to talk sometimes lol.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
3c is loose curls? I would think it's the tighest.

I agree with your post though. My daughter has loose curls but she doesn't like her hair to be touched to the point where its matted. A child's temperament has a lot to do with it lol.

4c is the tightest. To add it also depends on other facts. My sister has 4a hair but her hair is thin and fine so it is easy to deal with. My hair is 4a/b and thick and not easy to deal with. It use to take my mom 10 minutes to do my sister's hair and it took her 2 hours to do mine. :deadmanny: My hair is made for locs period.