Am I the only one tired of this Twerk Craze?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
shyt is getting out of hand man, I know I may get called a faq for this but I don't care. bytches need more productive hobbies in life besides twerking. You go the internet nowadays and all you see is bytches twerking on Vine, Instagram, Twitter etc.:beli:

Of course as a man I love to see a chick shake her ass as much as the next man, but damn this shyt is getting out of control even white people have caught on to it. :snoop:

bytches learn how to twerk before they learn how to cook nowadays and wonder why they single.:snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think its disgusting to a degree, sad that it had to be black women to pioneer such a classless trend.

prepare for nikkas to call you gay for speaking out against it tho. they wont see the harm til they find their daughters, sisters or some of y'all mamas on youtube twerkin they ass like a whore

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
8FuCqhb.png

Geek

Pro
Daps
Im still waiting for kawaii jbzs or kbzs to get on the wave.

MariahB

Pro
Daps
now that the white girls w/ no ass are doing it its getting played out

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Nah I feel you. It's just the latest thing people feel they have to be a part of. It's always some dumb shyt people gravitate towards (planking, Harlem shake, etc) shyt was cool at first but now there are videos of fukking kids twerking & shyt. shyt has gotten way outta hand.

Just another example of people being fukking sheep, doing whatever the trendy thing is at the moment to fit in.