Am I the only one that plays with inverted controls?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I'm the only person I know that plays with inverted controls on every game and have been since Goldeneye 64. My cousins say I'm so smart that I'm dumb, which is why I do it, and that may be true. But am I the only one that plays like that? If you give me a controller with regular controls I'ma be looking at the ground or sky the whole time...

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's how your supposed to play, isn't it?

Controls don't make sense otherwise. You cant play a flight simulator like that.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That's how your supposed to play, isn't it?

Controls don't make sense otherwise. You cant play a flight simulator like that.
it makes sense in a flight sim because it mimics the controls in a real plane: you pull the stick back, the plane ascends, and vice versa

I couldn't play an FPS like that though :picard:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it makes sense in a flight sim because it mimics the controls in a real plane: you pull the stick back, the plane ascends, and vice versa

I couldn't play an FPS like that though :picard:

I'm gonna pop in an FPS and change the scheme around and see if I can adjust.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
I play inverted

if I push up I want the towards the air

if I push down I want the camera towards the floor

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
He’s the shyt, I’m just cracking jokes for the coli. The way he’s plays inverted is still weird and I stand on that tho lol

If you're flying a plane in real life.... you pull back on the yoke to move up. You mean to tell me, you would be confused or crash into the ground because you don't follow the natural order of directional control?