Am I the only one that fukks with Rules of Engagement and Blue Bloods?

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
started watching Rules recently. Blew past the first season in like a day:whew: shyt is hilarious brehs. I can see why all the pc cacs would hate it considering there is a gay joke like every other line:bryan: Past season 3 tho idk things get shakey:patrice:

Just started watching Blue Bloods on netflix straight up because of Tom Selleck, but it's surprisingly good:ehh: Donnie Walhberg does his thing too. This dude STAYS smacking suspects on the back of the head in every episode:mjlol:

Don't hear much about either, but i love shows where you feel like you're part of the world they're in :yeshrug:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I watch Blue Bloods but I have a feeling I won't be able to stomach the new episodes coming up because I know they are gunna do one focusing on what's been going on in the news lately.

Daps
Reppin
London
I watch Blue Bloods and I did watch Rules of Engagement up until the end but I think it was a joke that we never met Jen's parents or Adam's father on the show. Jeff Bingham>>>>>>>>>>>>> though.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Blue Bloods. :scust:

I think watched a couple of episodes of the first season and it was boring/terrible. The youngest graduated from Harvard but decided to be a police officer. :dahell: and:comeon:

If you like cop dramas Southland is like 500 million times better.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i fukk with Blue Bloods now and again.

only started watching it when it premiered because i respect Tom Sellecks moustache.
i like the fact they use the catholic family, sunday dinner bit.

enjoyed the first two seasons...now i can take it or leave it.
its one of them shows you watch hungover or if you have day off and doing nothing.

i feel the same way about Elementary.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I stopped watching Blue bloods when tom selleck said some bullshyt about black kid slapping a white person a hate crime. That show was steadily getting worst with the conservative propaganda but I reached my limit and never looked back. Up till that point i'd watched every single episode. All cop dramas are propaganda anyway.

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Watched Rules of Engagement for the last couple of years after figuring out Patrick Warburton who voiced Joe from Family Guy was in it and I was in from then.

The characters were funny to me, especially Adam who was borderline stupid
:mjlol:

Russell and Timmy were funny too sometimes.

Would definately watch this above 2 Broke Girls, Baby Daddy, Big Bang Theory, etc which all piss me off for shytty jokes