Am I the only one that doesnt like talkin on the phone?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
im not really a talk on the phone kind of person. unless its my ol lady (..but even still sometimes it can get annoying)....or your my boy and we meeting up to go somewhere.

I swear everytime I text my boy...instead of just texting back he calls me :why: I texted you for a reason :why:

I done told this fool im not a phone person and in the last 3 days he's called me maybe 4 times. when he calls sometimes I dont answer and just text him..hoping he'd get the hint....still he calls me daily.

I dunno what else to do with this n!gga

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
i honestly starting hating talking on the phone after i met my girl of 7 years

its so annoying to have someone who feels a certain way because you dont call them when you wake up or before you go to sleep...we broke plenty of times because of that and many other issues...but goddamn..she ran that to the ground for me

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
why that nikka calling you so much for
346mgcw.jpg

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I miss it actually, thanks to anti social fukks like yall it aint cool anymore

THE fukk AM I PAYING THIS PHONE BILL FOR :stopitslime:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
you are not alone breh. i purposely dont have one, if i need to make a call i use google voice, and i dont like texting either. they can write me on fb, which i check once a day, or email me (preferred). i feel like those that wanna get up with me know how to and i hate carrying a portable tracking device

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
ya I never get in long phone conversations with somebody close enough that I could see them in person whenever, unless they are in a personal crisis and need advice or sometimes there is that female im with that will treat me like im the most fascinating dude ever that will get me a lil more talkative too lol.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
What did you do before texting became so prevalent? Some of you Weird ass people have no social skills