Am I the only one that consciously avoids hearing singles?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Whenever I see that someone that I care about has dropped a commercial/promotional single I start anticipating their project, but I have no desire to hear the single until I have the entire project in front of me. This goes for leaks as well. Even for dudes I don't really fukk with, I'd rather hear their entire project and judge them off of that then hear a single.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Depends on how I'm feeling about an album or artist. I've tries to hold back from hearing Life Is Good leaks and singles but sometimes I give in cos I just wanna hear new Nas joints. In general I try to stay away as much as I can

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Depends on how I'm feeling about an album or artist. I've tries to hold back from hearing Life Is Good leaks and singles but sometimes I give in cos I just wanna hear new Nas joints. In general I try to stay away as much as I can

Nas was different for me. Established artist I fukk with, but I felt like his solo albums weren't up to par lately. Didn't enjoy HHID or Untitled so I had to hear something to sell me on this

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nope, I have yet to hear anything off of life is good, same with cole world last year, and a couple more I cant remember at this time.

I do the same with movie previews

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Yea I do this all the time, it has to be one hell of a single for me to check it out.
Otherwise I just wait for the project to leak drop :smugfavre: