am i the only black on here who doesnt refer to white ppl as "c@cs"??

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
You got it wrong. You have your run of the mill white person :win: And then you have cacs :beli:
Completely different

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Very easy concept to understand.

nope. Cause if a white person saw a bunch of brass mouthed gucci gutted black men in dirty FUBU doing their best Yin Yang Twinz impression while their women twerked and their kids tore up the furniture and called them ******s...

And you heard it?

Even though you or none of your peers consider yourselves "******s"....

you wouldn't understand one bit.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nope. Cause if a white person saw a bunch of brass mouthed gucci gutted black men in dirty FUBU doing their best Yin Yang Twinz impression while their women twerked and their kids tore up the furniture and called them ******s...

And you heard it?

Even though you or none of your peers consider yourselves "******s"....

you wouldn't understand one bit.

CACs and "******s" are two different words with two different meanings and histories.

"******s"---used by whites w a history of burning people, mass rapes, hundreds of years of oppression, etc.

CAC--- is just how some original people refer to the worst of white people or refer to the institutions that are in place to perpetuate an oppressive agenda that is validated behind the mask of civil rights.

No, I wouldn't understand, because that same white person wouldn't even call a meth head, trailer trash, inbreed ignorant honkey a "******". They call black people ******s because of the history of this nation and because they feel that generalizing black people is an OK thing to do.

NTM, Are we going to pretend like we don't know how CAC and some white people talk about and generalize black people when we aren't around (or on the internet) The mindset runs deep in the white community.

Black people are being nice by even distinguishing between CAC's and white people.

okocharuud

<<<<<<OG Member >>>>>PS5- Pattricckk
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:
CAC:skip: is a powerful word but it aint compared to ******:wow: , so keep it moving

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I will never waver in my respect for white ppl

which type of white people?

white hip-hop fans?
Jeffery dahmer type white
celebrity apprentice donald trump type white?
donald trump running for president type white?
sarah palin type white?
david duke type white?
tolerant type white?
whites who make more than you?
whites who dont make more money than you?
whites who wont date you?
whites who would date you?
white trash whites?
accomplished whites?
middle class whites?
just anyone cuz they white?

its a house slave mentality.

although, do they hesitate to pre-judge you or judge an entire race of people?