Am i the only black dude here who prefers slim/petite girls?

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
when a black man has options, he usually goes for anything other than black.

Look around you fool

Sad but true. OK cupid data showed this.

Reply-By-Race-Female.png

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
when a black man has options, he usually goes for anything other than black.

Look around you fool

nikka you're the fool a self hating one at that.

You said EVERYONE i.e every man of EVERY race prefers white women are you sticking to that statement or are you going to bytch out of it.

If you are sticking to that statement I can explain why you are wrong if you want to go back to your Black woman hating gimmick then i'll go back to ignoring your B.S.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
This proves nothing. What's the percentage of black men that actually use POF.

That's like me taking a survey from the black men on this site and using it to account for most black men in general. :pachaha:

Brehs, the c00ns & racnegro's always need these things to back themselves up but forget and ignore the BIGGEST statistic of ALL.

In every western country the greater majority of black men MARRY black women. The greater majority of black men have BLACK CHILDREN.

Despite the c00n agenda on forums that's what is happening in real life, walk around your community most black men are walking around with a full BLACK child.

As long as the majortiy of black men are still MARRYING black women and having full BLACK children. The c00ns will have to deal with it.

Go to the coli 'post your girl' thread only like 3 brehs had a white chick when a good 30 were with BLACK women.

That speaks for it self.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikka this is the biggest lie you could have ever told in your life, please don't tell me you actually believe this shyt.

Go on instagram there is a reason the 'booty' chicks have the most simps. Most black men DO like curves.

You ass is actually talking black men settle for thick women. No pleigh boy most actually like them.

Biggest bullshyt you ever posted. No way you have black male friends or family and not know black men naturally like thick women over slim women.

But There's a difference between being overweight and having curves. Im not talking about girls who have a big ass like Free, im talking about fat chicks. I think you must've misunderstood what I was saying.

Its not just black men, high status men of all races don't date fat women.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Removing race from the equation because most American women are fat.... I think it is fun to play with a thick chick, but I would never want to be seen in public with someone who doesn't take care of themselves physically....

Screw skinny chicks, and screw "thick" women... Give me a fit in shape girl

Girls that are in shape are SO MUCH BETTER IN BED... All you dudes that haven't had a fitness freak in shape girl are missing out... I read a study that these women also have more enjoyable se because they are much more in tune with their body. The sex is just better... A thick bytch will just lie there and be a fat sexy lazy bytch... It is fun to beat up a thick butt and all but I want the sex to be a little more interesting...

Sex with an in shape girl is like a damn wrestling match...

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Removing race from the equation because most American women are fat.... I think it is fun to play with a thick chick, but I would never want to be seen in public with someone who doesn't take care of themselves physically....

Girls that are in shape are SO MUCH BETTER IN BED... All you dudes that haven't had a fitness freak in shape girl are missing out... I read a study that these women also have more enjoyable se because they are much more in tune with their body. The sex is just better... A thick bytch will just lie there and be a fat sexy lazy bytch... It is fun to beat up a thick butt and all but I want the sex to be a little more interesting...

:ooh:

** buys wife a gym membership **

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
But There's a difference between being overweight and having curves. Im not talking about girls who have a big ass like Free, im talking about fat chicks. I think you must've misunderstood what I was saying.

Its not just black men, high status men of all races don't date fat women.

Of course, I think they are purposely being obtuse. I am a physically in shape man, why should I have to settle for an out of shape woman? :comeon:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I don't think you've ever had a REAL thick chick. There's nothing like a thick chick in reverse cowgirl with her cheeks poppin' :lawd: A skinny girl can't do that. While some fit girls have bubbles, the majority just have nice firm cheeks, which in and of itself is also good, but still doesn't compare to the bubble bounce :wow: