Am i the only black dude here who prefers slim/petite girls?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
As long as she has nice sized breasts and ass, then I'm good.

I ain't dealing with no fat chick.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Most black men don't prefer big girls, alot just don't have a choice because a large percentage of black women are overweight.

If you notice black men who have to options don't date Bigger women of any race, they only date skinny chicks. Look at rappers and Atheltes for example

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Another thread turns into another episode of BM VS BW :snoop:

As for the question, no I have no problem slim chicks, just as long they don't have the body of Ke$ha.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
]\

LMFAO Good luck finding a chick like that in real life much less one that's not gonna be looking like Big Momma in 10-15 years. Ya'll dudes living fantasies.

2013-08-04_16-21-44.jpg

^^^ATL Night Spots, you need to get out more breh. :manny:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Because he's taking up for out of shape black chicks?? You women are so weird. Every man has met a female like you, he agrees with you, he's your favorite/friend, he disagrees with you, he's gay, a c00n, don't get girls, bitter and a virgin. Nothing wrong with @Spoonz opinions, but you can't like him just for the fact that his views match yours than if another guy has different views you bash him for it. That's not fair, Marty. I still love you tho :hug:

I said I like all women, so I take up for them all when nikkaz is being unreasonable. And vice versa.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Sorry brehette, but the average American woman is 164lbs, and sadly the average black woman in this country is 189lbs.

nikka that is not true lol, they pulled those numbers right out there ass.

you don't like American women get a woman from another country, simple as that.