Am i the only black dude here who prefers slim/petite girls?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
115 lbs is sickly? Back away from them cornfed hogs in West VA bruh. You gonna wake up one day hugging on 3 tires on the side of your girls waistline and wonder where you went wrong. Dont body yourself.

I think that is sickly for a grown woman, you can see her bones. And don't worry I'm winning here :smugbiden:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I really want to see these mammy sized black ladies you see. I rarely see them unless I'm near a low-income area. That includes white bytches as well. :beli:

Sorry brehette, but the average American woman is 164lbs, and sadly the average black woman in this country is 189lbs.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
leave em with 'the bambi's first steps" syndrome when it's over.
:shaq:

2643wip.gif

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I dont be in the hood a lot like yall nikkas. :manny:

Up north, oak park, the downtown area, at my school and my old job. All I see is a bunch of slim/petite blk girls.

This hoe is from Oak park IL. Anymore liker her up there?
Simone-Baptiste-5.jpg

tumblr_ldzppnEXcV1qcze3mo1_500.jpg

Simone-Baptiste-81.jpg

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Because hes the new voice of reason around here and I can tell hes had a lot of female contact in real life unlike u otha negros :mjpls:

Because he's taking up for out of shape black chicks?? You women are so weird. Every man has met a female like you, he agrees with you, he's your favorite/friend, he disagrees with you, he's gay, a c00n, don't get girls, bitter and a virgin. Nothing wrong with @Spoonz opinions, but you can't like him just for the fact that his views match yours than if another guy has different views you bash him for it. That's not fair, Marty. I still love you tho :hug:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
My goal size..just 20 more lbs :lawd:

Think about it, that size is going to be a problem once you hit them 30's and early to late 40's. Your metabolism system is going to slow the fukk down, even worse if you have multiple kids with that body type. Being thick is nothing special. Why can't you women understand that? That's not fair, Marty. I still love you tho :hug: