Am i the only black dude here who prefers slim/petite girls?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You don't have to be over weight to have diabetes and high blood pressure. Halle berry has diabetes and I knew a little boy(in shape) who had the worst diabetes I had ever seen.neither one is over weight
I should have specified and said adult onset diabetes :troll:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word b.

"I don't date short guys"

"I don't like light skin dudes like that"

"I like men with muscles"

Men say they like light skin girls and its a problem :stopitslime:

But they complain than men are "shallow":bryan:

Just like if you say you dont like fat chicks, and people will be up in arms.

But if a lady says she dont like short men (something that no one can change mind you) then its just :manny: "thats her preference, deal with it"

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
But they complain than men are "shallow":bryan:

Just like if you say you dont like fat chicks, and people will be up in arms.

But if a lady says she dont like short men (something that no one can change mind you) then its just :manny: "thats her preference, deal with it"

Of course. Did you see that twitter #shyt dissing short men a while back? Can you imagine if a group of men had done that about fat women? Women would've lost their minds :manny:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course. Did you see that twitter #shyt dissing short men a while back? Can you imagine if a group of men had done that about fat women? Women would've lost their minds :manny:
Monique probably would've ran a 2 minuet commercial on how obese women should should feel beautiful and sexy and empowered

even though they are at a high risk of diabetes and heart disease.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Funny how nikkas love to throw blk wmn under the bus in threads like these :aicmon:

Tbh, I see more slim/petite blk wmn in all age groups more than any other race of women in real life :manny:

Ure a c00n so why do u care? :mjpls:

:stop: Aight, not to be mean, but I coulda sworn you're the bytch that revealed your fat ass pics on The Coli and mentioned that you were scared to show your cigar shaped fingers on camera. Breh, this thread was not intended for you. (Now I may be wrong on that assumption, and if I am :yeshrug:)

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I need a bytch like me:
Fit
With silky smooth skin
Nice hair
And ain't afraid to eat some p*ssy.

Last edited:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:stop: Aight, not to be mean, but I coulda sworn you're the bytch that revealed your fat ass pics on The Coli and mentioned that you were scared to show your cigar shaped fingers on camera. Breh, this thread was not intended for you. (Now I may be wrong on that assumption, and if I am :yeshrug:)
That has nothing to do with my post

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
]\
tumblr_mr4zc0duYk1rz36j2o1_500.jpg

:scusthov: I'll take the first 2 thank you very much. Anyways, if you an internet nikka who is 5'6" 160 lbs, you ain't really built for a thick chick anyways. :manny:

LMFAO Good luck finding a chick like that in real life much less one that's not gonna be looking like Big Momma in 10-15 years. Ya'll dudes living fantasies.