Am i the only black dude here who prefers slim/petite girls?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Not trolling at all. Maybe its just my ignorance but I live in a small town in Cali and I'm surrounded by mexican women looking :flabbynsick:

You haven't been around enough girls of other races. Some of these tall skinny white chicks look like they run track but they haven't seen a gym a day in their lives. No one is saying white women are more attractive than black women, but I would say that they tend to make fitness more of a priority than your average sister :manny:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You haven't been around enough girls of other races. Some of these tall skinny white chicks look like they run track but they haven't seen a gym a day in their lives. No one is saying white women are more attractive than black women, but I would say that they tend to make fitness more of a priority than your average sister :manny:
Funny cus most white chicks I see that dont hit the gym daily arent fat but tend to have spongebob bodies

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Bashing who? All I've said in the thread was that I wouldn't wife a thick/chubby chick. How is that any different from a coli female poster saying she wouldn't get with a short dude? :lupe:
You ain't hear breh, black men ain't allowed to have preferences:mjpls:

Meanwhile bytches can scream about how they want tall swole darksin nikkas

Let a dude be like "I like lightskin chicks" And it's :angry: It's the way it is:manny:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Do you know what anecdotes are? Do you know how useless they can be when trying to prove a point?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Let a dude be like "I like lightskin chicks" And it's :angry: It's the way it is:manny:

Breh who said you're not allowed preferences stop exaggerating.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

maybe cuz you're further destroying dark skin women's self esteem? Thus putting more self hate into the black community?