Am i still considered a street n!gga if i never smoked/drank/had sex...

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Im about to be heavy off in the streets this summer and even tho ive always considered myself a street nikka...ive come to realization ive never hit the blunt, bottle, or p*ssy. does disqualify my hood nikka status? i myself dont think so, but a lot of nikkas will try to come at me sideways and make jokes and ima bust they ass. mark my words SUMMER 2013 IM OUT HERE...

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
ive come to realization ive never hit the blunt, bottle, or p*ssy. does disqualify my hood nikka status? i myself dont think so, but a lot of nikkas will try to come at me sideways and make jokes and ima bust they ass. mark my words SUMMER 2013 IM OUT HERE...[/QUOTE]

:troll:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
his daddy is supposedly a coke dealer but he has never done anything that delinquent children with shytty parents do, from this point dont take anything this fruit says seriously.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
do you tend to say did I do that? Then this might be you.
SteveUrkel.jpg

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i dont really identify as a street nikka, but the thug in me says otherwise...its like david banner. the hulk within is my inner street nikka. i try to be calm and reserve, but some times im like "fukk it. it is what is". im not proud or bragging about what i am. i just coming to the realization that i cant be anything other than what i am:wow: