Am I Overacting....

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So i just told my girl to fukk off and blocked her number for complaining that two of her exes called her to wish her happy birthday and i texted instead and bytching about i don't do anything for her, probably wanting to go out, etc. Mind you we just came from a week long vacation, spent new years together and today i woke up with a flu/fever which had me sleeping (from medicine), cold sweating, back ache etc so i'm really out of it and was not thinking to text or call.

We had a little back and forth over text and i got pissed and blocked her. Am i overeacting

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
I see both sides. Yall just soent good time and you're sick so I get it.

But....

Its her freaking bday dude! Gotta call for the bday- no exceptions.

But....

She should never ever ever tell you what an ex did that you didn't. Thats a jealousy move and trying to make your man jealous is dead wrong. Btw, she probably lying about the exes just to get you tight.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
I mean I don't believe in blocking people you are in a relationship with, seems immature.

I can see her being upset about a text which is probably more about you just texting period and her 2 ex's calling just makes it look worse. It's not like you aren't doing anything at all. I don't understand all the extra drama where it leads to blocking.

The little things matter in a relationship a text can be seen as dismissive, after thought especially if you can't physically see her. But her making it a huge deal after everything you just did and comparing you to her exes is too much IMO. Just brings extra drama.