Am I over reacting?

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
I usually don't make threads, but I need someone else opinion on this.

I recently went back to NY to see my peoples and all that. I tell my man i want to chill before I go back home so we hit the bar up for the night. We at the bar having a good time and he gets a call and we bounce. While driving he get another call from a bytch on some come thru type shyt so he agree. He hit me with the " she about to hit me some bread type shyt." I knew he was fronting on the money shyt ( shorty just wanted to fukk) but he chose to mess with here instead. usually i wouldnt have mind, but im not in town everyday so i said "do whats best for you?"

Am I foul for feeling a certain type a way about it?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
why are you with a man who you know is messing with other females?

women love unnecessary drama and stress in their life eh?

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah I'm riding with the OP on this one. Ever since I moved away from the hometown, I feel some kinda way if I do go home and my people blow me off. Like you can text and call me and tell me you can't wait to chill when I get home again, then when I do you wanna be lazy or whatever, nah fukk that :comeon:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I usually don't make threads, but I need someone else opinion on this.

I recently went back to NY to see my peoples and all that. I tell my man i want to chill before I go back home so we hit the bar up for the night. We at the bar having a good time and he gets a call and we bounce. While driving he get another call from a bytch on some come thru type shyt so he agree. He hit me with the " she about to hit me some bread type shyt." I knew he was fronting on the money shyt ( shorty just wanted to fukk) but he chose to mess with here instead. usually i wouldnt have mind, but im not in town everyday so i said "do whats best for you?"

Am I foul for feeling a certain type a way about it?

"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Nah I'm riding with the OP on this one. Ever since I moved away from the hometown, I feel some kinda way if I do go home and my people blow me off. Like you can text and call me and tell me you can't wait to chill when I get home again, then when I do you wanna be lazy or whatever, nah fukk that :comeon:

It's always been like that though.

nikkas are always gonna choose getting p*ssy over chilling with ya homie, especially if it's guaranteed p*ssy or new p*ssy.

As men we suppose to accept that
When I go visit home I don't expect shyt. nikkas got accustomed to living their regular day lives without you. It aint like you god or a celebrity that just came to town

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
"Males shouldn't be jealous that's a female trait"

I feel you. Just like I said I usually wouldn't have been mad if it was any other day because, but damn. I'm not jealous at all, but I could never do that. For instance, say he come out to where I'm at and I leave him at the crib because I want to mess with a chick? Why the fukk would I want to do that when I know we only have a few days to chill. Idk, I guess Im alone with that one but friends>>>>>>> random bytch that may or may not give me p*ssy

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I feel you. Just like I said I usually wouldn't have been mad if it was any other day because, but damn. I'm not jealous at all, but I could never do that. For instance, say he come out to where I'm at and I leave him at the crib because I want to mess with a chick? Why the fukk would I want to do that when I know we only have a few days to chill. Idk, I guess Im alone with that one but friends>>>>>>> random bytch that may or may not give me p*ssy

It's not the end of the world...:beli: