Am I on the path to alcoholism brehs

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
:patrice:Killed a bottle by myself in two days. That shyt runs in my family so I'm extra paranoid. My tolerance keeps goin up and up within the last year.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
don't trick yourself into thinking you're on a "path" to alcoholism

....breh....the moment you were conceived you were already on the path based on your family history. right now you're only making it harder for yourself to get on the right track. cut it out for a few days and take some steps to seriously get it under control.

being a drunk is one of the ultimate L's in life because most drunks, especially when it runs in the family, don't even realize how bad it looks.

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
:patrice:Killed a bottle by myself in two days. That shyt runs in my family so I'm extra paranoid. My tolerance keeps goin up and up within the last year.
:stopitslime:

Come back when you spend your whole day in a shythole bar, when you have little bottles of liquor under your car seat, when you don't shower anymore, when you no longer care about showing up to work just so you can continue drinking, when you have liquor coming out of your facial pores.

You ain't shyt right now, playboy, other than a social drinker.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:stopitslime:

Come back when you spend your whole day in a shythole bar, when you have little bottles of liquor under your car seat, when you don't shower anymore, when you no longer care about showing up to work just so you can continue drinking, when you have liquor coming out of your facial pores.

You ain't shyt right now, playboy, other than a social drinker.

:mjpls: the second part of his sentence is what bears the most weight in his situation. and uhhh....just for the record.....you should never let it get to that point breh.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
don't trick yourself into thinking you're on a "path" to alcoholism

....breh....the moment you were conceived you were already on the path based on your history. right now you're only making it harder for yourself to get on the right track. cut it out for a few days and take some steps to seriously get it under control.

being a drunk is one of the ultimate L's in life because most drunks, especially when it runs in the family, don't even realize how bad it looks.
Nah nobody in my family would consider me a drunk, shyt some prolly dont even know I drink. Id say I drink 4 out of 7 days a week but with school starting I'm trynna cut back to 2-3. This the first time I killed a bottle in two days tho so I'm like :wow: don't know what to think

Real talk its the fact that alcoholism runs in my fam that got me noid about this shyt.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah nobody in my family would consider me a drunk, shyt some prolly dont even know I drink. Id say I drink 4 out of 7 days a week but with school starting I'm trynna cut back to 2-3. This the first time I killed a bottle in two days tho so I'm like :wow: don't know what to think

oh aight. just don't make it habit. it's easier to do it again after the first time....just be careful breh.

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
nikka i dont consider myself an alcoholic and i killled a liter of bacardi gold in 3 hours playing ps3

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drinking alchol in excess ages your facial area and makes it ugly and bloated. That simple fact alone will keep me from ever being an alvholic. fuk dat

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
If its the first time you drank a whole bottle in 2 days you are probably not an alcoholic, but if you did this regularly then yes

4/7 days of the week yea cut that down breh