Am i getting addicted to benzo's?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Ive had Ativan since April for anxiety caused by the healing of post concussion syndrome and for the first month i was taking them almost everyday but now over the last month or so im trying to stop taking them all together and as soon as i hit the 7-10 day mark i find myself wanting/having to pop another one and the cycle continues

Am i just being paranoid and need to just man up or does something sound like it is going on here. Could it be a mental thing? Ive never had a problem with anxiety since i hit my head.

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like it's just mental I've had friends tell me if they miss a day they get massive headaches. Unlike opiate addiction there's really nothing you can do to stop the withdraws so if you can go seven days without it just power on through the first month will be rough but you should be fine you don't want a full blown addiction.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
I was addicted to xanax and other benzos for 4 years it is not some shyt to mess around with and is not mental it is a chemical addiction that changes how your brain works. If you think you are getting addicted you are.