always posting like you about to get the slaves freed

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
they should make you wear a dunce cap and sit in at the zoo as an attraction.

"mommy look it's the imbecile"

infomation plaque would read something like

"native to the wilds of the internet... this docile highly un-intelligent creature is prone to misinformation and radicalization. it can be identified by its claims of a flat earth. genus- ignoramus

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

You know this gif kinda scares me as Biden's brains resemble old caked up mashed potatoes and him being behind a fast car is nightmare fuel alone :damn:

Imagine his old ass forgetting the clutch, while test driving in Koalabama with the rest of the shytty drivers. We would all die :picard:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
You know this gif kinda scares me as Biden's brains resemble old caked up mashed potatoes and him being behind a fast car is nightmare fuel alone :damn:

Imagine his old ass forgetting the clutch, while test driving in Koalabama with the rest of the shytty drivers. We would all die :picard:

where is that? is it like duckberg, st canard or wherever the hell goofy lives

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Basically any posters that claims to be down for black people, especially on the black men tip at our expense just to fukk white bytches

Most of them are oreos, sellouts, sociopaths and just following whichever talking points are the trendiest

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm right, you're just a contrarian faggót

Yall are the only ones that deflect to flat earth in threads that have nothing to do with that topic:yeshrug:

Yall are also the only ones that devolve into name calling :yeshrug:

After all these years and hundreds of posts of mine in flat earth threads on here, yall should know by now that I'm not "trolling"

There's no need for insults. If I'm as stupid as yall say I am then shouldn't I be too stupid for you to even care about my thoughts/opinion/pov??? I think I've only ever made 1 flat earth thread on here