alright fukk it ill be the first to say it...who else think GTA5 is the greatest game ever made?

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
im about 20 hours in and im convinced :ohlawd: this shyt is san andreas on steroids, san andreas resurrected :blessed:

if you dont think so then name a better game and give me some reasons on what makes GTA5 wack to you..

thank you rockstar :to: thank you

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You know the game is bad when it only has a two week lifespan for single player.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Best Game Ever!!!
Until 2 weeks passes :stopitslime:

my bad courtdog i aint mean to wake you up from that dusty ass mattress...i know you feeling some type of way cause the ps3 version shyts on the xbox one

go make a thread tho and preach to the coli on how the xbox version is better... :camby: bushes

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
greatest of all time?

maybe if the world ends tomorrow

but then who will be around to play it. :ohhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
my bad courtdog i aint mean to wake you up from that dusty ass mattress...i know you feeling some type of way cause the ps3 version shyts on the xbox one

go make a thread tho and preach to the coli on how the xbox version is better... :camby: bushes
If you really think there is a difference between the versions, tell your crack dealer to stretch that a lil mo, M'kay Lamar?

There will be a difference in 2weeks tho, cuz thats when the Online mode drops. Here, let me educate you about PSN. Last october they lost the keys to the network so they can no longer stop cheaters/hackers from running amuck (Tru Story)
There is no patch to fix this, and they play the most popular games because they download them anyway
Just in case you thought these gamers would not be playing games like GTA5, cuz they still play GTA4 :wow:

But I'll let you tell it :bryan:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
If you really think there is a difference between the versions, tell your crack dealer to stretch that a lil mo, M'kay Lamar?

There will be a difference in 2weeks tho, cuz thats when the Online mode drops. Here, let me educate you about PSN. Last october they lost the keys to the network so they can no longer stop cheaters/hackers from running amuck (Tru Story)
There is no patch to fix this, and they play the most popular games because they download them anyway
Just in case you thought these gamers would not be playing games like GTA5, cuz they still play GTA4 :wow:

But I'll let you tell it :bryan:

:camby: didnt read none of this shyt

BUSHES