Almost got into a fight at Best Buy Today with a kid

havoc00

Pro
Daps
So I go to cop the new flocka cd. So I see they have a MLB the show demo up I start playing kid comes up next to me like wanna play im like hes like 11 or 12. So we start and every batter I throw at there head I beamed like 8 in a row.

Hes like stop being a bytch so I say fukk u you little fakkit, he walks away and got his dad, his dad is like why would u say that to my kid, I said fukk him and U. he tells his kid he doesnt have time for white trash and leaves the store.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
So I go to cop the new flocka cd. So I see they have a MLB the show demo up I start playing kid comes up next to me like wanna play im like hes like 11 or 12. So we start and every batter I throw at there head I beamed like 8 in a row.

Hes like stop being a bytch so I say fukk u you little fakkit, he walks away and got his dad, his dad is like why would u say that to my kid, I said fukk him and U. he tells his kid he doesnt have time for white trash and leaves the store.

:ooh:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
i punched a best buy employee 4 years ago in the bathroom cause the nikka tried to tell me to wash my hands before leaving the bathroom cause i didnt

i just did an electric slide and let him have one on the side of his face, dude's balance collapsed and i exited like :stylin:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
i punched a best buy employee 4 years ago in the bathroom cause the nikka tried to tell me to wash my hands before leaving the bathroom cause i didnt

i just did an electric slide and let him have one on the side of his face, dude's balance collapsed and i exited like :stylin:

:snoop:

Daps
breh, you shouldve put that fakkit in the torture rack right in front of his kid. That nikka wouldve looked at his dad like a bytch for the rest of his punk ass life.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps

:dead:

You are an a$$hole man i love it :russ:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I'd like to see what you look like too Hav just to put a face to all your hilarious stories. no mango.